Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
A question on The Stone of Erech.....

Bracegirdle
Gondor

Mar 24, 7:35pm

Views: 258
Shortcut
A question on The Stone of Erech..... Can't Post

I fibbed - 2 questions: (2 possible winners.) Winner(s) will be those closest to MY approximations and will receive one plate of cookies. Smile

1. Approximately what was the size of the Stone of Erech? Diameter please!

2. Approximately how much did it weigh? Long tons please!

Bonus Question: (worth 3 extra cookies).
Why did Isildur bring it to Middle-earth from Numenor?

Two possible answers to the Bonus Question. Anyone getting either of MY answers recieves two, I say, two plates of cookies. Smile

From World's End then he turned away,
and yearned again to find afar .
his home through shadows journeying,
and burning as an island star . . .

-Bilbo Baggins

(This post was edited by Bracegirdle on Mar 24, 7:36pm)

Subject User Time
A question on The Stone of Erech..... Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 24, 7:35pm
    Ok! No takers? Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 25, 7:10pm
        research? MistyMountain Send a private message to MistyMountain Mar 25, 7:27pm
            Far over the MistyMountain cold, Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 25, 9:17pm
    Stone of Errrr.... Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 26, 2:16am
        ANSWERS- In our own way We Each Reach Erech Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 26, 8:41pm
            At a glance ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 26, 10:43pm
                devil's advocate MistyMountain Send a private message to MistyMountain Mar 27, 12:55am
                    They played a giant game of killer croquet with it? Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Mar 27, 12:58am
                        Killer croquet set? - The hoops got washed overboard & ended up at Stonehenge, England // noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Mar 27, 8:48am
                    Thorondor had a wingspan of 180 feet. Care to figure his weight? Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 27, 1:13am
                        Let's see ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 27, 8:05am
                    I think sometimes it's time to remember its a fantasy story :) noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Mar 27, 8:52am
                        Oh, NO!! Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 27, 1:26pm
                            Oops - should I have used [spoiler] tags? // noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Mar 27, 1:58pm
                The Great Stone quest............. Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 27, 1:03am
    I'll give it a go MistyMountain Send a private message to MistyMountain Mar 26, 3:08am
    Since you didn't ask... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Mar 26, 1:25pm
    I think you all deserve cookies Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Mar 27, 2:13pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.