Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Three questions on The Ruling Ring

Bracegirdle
Rohan

Mar 21, 3:51pm

Views: 341
Shortcut
Three questions on The Ruling Ring Can't Post

These 3 questions may seem academic to the average Tolkien fan, but – Ware! Ware!
(Please – Use your hippocampus. No internet cheating: “Short cuts make long delays.” You will be put in the Lockholes for an undisclosed period of time! The first winner will receive one each “May the hair on your toes never fall out!” Those who miss a question will be notified with a “Where there's life there's hope.”

1. How many Ring Bearers were there, and who were they?

2. How many Ring Wearers were there, and who were they?

(This would include all those in Question #1, plus those that wore The Ring for say less than one hour.)

3. How many Ring Handlers were there, and who were they?
(This would include all those that held The Ring but never put it on.)

From World's End then he turned away,
and yearned again to find afar .
his home through shadows journeying,
and burning as an island star . . .

-Bilbo Baggins

(This post was edited by Bracegirdle on Mar 21, 3:53pm)

Subject User Time
Three questions on The Ruling Ring Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 21, 3:51pm
    This is just evil :p Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Mar 21, 5:52pm
        Where there's life there's hope Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 21, 7:59pm
    Hmmm... Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Mar 21, 6:33pm
        Just missed one Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 21, 8:00pm
            Ok... Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Mar 22, 4:52am
                And we have a winner(s) Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 22, 3:37pm
                    Elizabeth deserves the win. Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Mar 22, 11:28pm
                        And the winner . . . .? Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 23, 1:42am
                Silverload wishes to you 1st place. Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 23, 1:48am
                    I'm happy and honored to share my cookies with her! Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Mar 23, 3:29am
                        Sweets for the Sweet Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 23, 5:53am
                        congrats Elizabeth and Silverlode! well played! and good game, Bracegirdle! Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 23, 3:56pm
    Question 3 excludes 1 and 2. Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Mar 21, 6:52pm
        Where there's life there's hope Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 21, 8:06pm
    Please read the instructions for question #3 Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 21, 8:25pm
    The Bearer of the Ring... the Wearer of the Ring.... Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 22, 1:54am
        “Where there's life there's hope.” Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 22, 2:37am
            Is it too late to amend my answer to fit your clarification? Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 22, 2:47am
                Amendments are in order Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 22, 3:41am
                    the thot plickens.... Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 22, 3:48am
                        “Where there's life there's hope.” Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 22, 4:12am
    I'm pretty sure I got this.. Longbottom Leaf Send a private message to Longbottom Leaf Mar 22, 2:04am
        “Where there's life there's hope.” Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 22, 2:24am
    Okay, let's give this a try... Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Mar 22, 6:38am
    Oh cripes grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Mar 23, 1:49pm
        Gramma.....Methinks Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 23, 5:37pm
    I'm not quite sure about your definitions. sador Send a private message to sador Mar 23, 8:00pm
        Definitions??? Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 23, 9:17pm
            Well, I did end by counting according to your definitions. sador Send a private message to sador Mar 24, 3:48am
                I did mention Sam, as well as another Ring-carrier. Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 24, 4:20am
    Oops... sador Send a private message to sador Mar 23, 8:53pm
        Defining a ring-carriers might get a little confusing? DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 24, 7:55am
            Confused here too.. Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Mar 24, 7:54pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.