Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
I used to have one.

Poll: How many siblings do you have?
None
One
Two
Three
More than three
View Results (60 votes)

Elizabeth
Valinor

Mar 12, 5:15am

Views: 144
Shortcut
I used to have one. [In reply to] Can't Post

My brother was 6 years younger than me. The worst possible interval: if we had been closer in age, we'd have played together (or, at least, fought). If he'd been younger, I might have "mothered" him. As it is, we had relatively little time together. We were separated most of our adult lives, but got back together when my mother died in 1984, and found we did, after all, have a lot in common. Unfortunately, he died only 4 years later.

I'm still in touch with his children and their children, although we don't get to see each other often, as we live 5,000 miles apart.

Subject User Time
How many siblings do you have? BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Mar 11, 9:25pm
    I had three. I now have one. Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 11, 11:11pm
        Magpie DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Mar 23, 3:00pm
    Five Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Mar 11, 11:39pm
    Six, living in four countries. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 11, 11:53pm
        Wow, you've got me beat! Kim Send a private message to Kim Mar 12, 12:02am
    One sister, who is two years older than me. Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Mar 12, 12:01am
    Two sisters Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Mar 12, 12:14am
    Two... Donry Send a private message to Donry Mar 12, 1:48am
    Three sisters and a brother demnation Send a private message to demnation Mar 12, 1:59am
    Two... arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Mar 12, 2:55am
    I used to have one. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Mar 12, 5:15am
    Only one, now. Patty Send a private message to Patty Mar 12, 7:41am
    One older sister, two younger brothers// Elberbeth Send a private message to Elberbeth Mar 12, 5:09pm
    We are an even split Elberbeth Send a private message to Elberbeth Mar 12, 5:10pm
    One and One. Both younger.// Elwen Send a private message to Elwen Mar 12, 6:23pm
    None sadly RangerLady23 Send a private message to RangerLady23 Mar 12, 9:43pm
        Don't worry, Starling Send a private message to Starling Mar 13, 6:32am
            Thanks for that. RangerLady23 Send a private message to RangerLady23 Mar 13, 5:56pm
    one brother Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Mar 12, 10:36pm
    One half sister, one step sister. imin Send a private message to imin Mar 12, 10:40pm
    Two brothers, both younger. // Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Mar 12, 11:33pm
    Two, a younger brother and sister. Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Mar 13, 12:24am
        according to my brother sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Mar 13, 12:28am
        My brothers and sisters enjoy calling me the baby of the family, Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Mar 13, 2:30am
            My mother referred to her youngest brother as her "baby" brother Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Mar 13, 2:12pm
                3 Rhovandír Send a private message to Rhovandír Mar 16, 9:53pm
    5 sisters and I'm #5 of 6 Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Mar 13, 2:42am
    I had four; three, now Annael Send a private message to Annael Mar 13, 4:13pm
        One sister DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Mar 23, 3:03pm
    One brother. I'm the older one. // macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Mar 13, 6:34pm
    Only child! Starglass Send a private message to Starglass Mar 14, 1:52am
    Third catherinem1 Send a private message to catherinem1 Mar 14, 2:37pm
    4 brothers Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Mar 15, 3:40am
    Six! :D Cuwen Maegmacil Send a private message to Cuwen Maegmacil Mar 17, 4:01am
    I have one sister sherlock Send a private message to sherlock Mar 17, 10:51am
    I had 3 sisters silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Mar 17, 1:38pm
        Sineldor DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Mar 23, 3:02pm
    I'm the middle child of 5. Can't you tell? ;) // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Mar 23, 11:04pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.