Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
My own personal conspiracy theory, concerning Dain, spoilers

Hamfast Gamgee
Gondor

Mar 9, 11:45pm

Views: 694
Shortcut
My own personal conspiracy theory, concerning Dain, spoilers Can't Post

So don't read this if you don't know! But things do seem to work out rather well for Dain in the tale. Not only is the Kingdom under the Mountain restored, but also the main Dwarves blocking his claim for kingship are also, very conveniently slain. Now, ok, Thorin was slain by the Goblins. But I wonder a bit about the next of kin. Where they slain by Goblins alone? Or did Dain have a bit of an influence in this? Didn't want other claimants to the kingship better than his, did he!

Subject User Time
My own personal conspiracy theory, concerning Dain, spoilers Hamfast Gamgee Send a private message to Hamfast Gamgee Mar 9, 11:45pm
    ???? boldog Send a private message to boldog Mar 10, 5:23am
    Follow the money. Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Mar 10, 2:14pm
    I kind of feel like... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Mar 10, 2:21pm
        poor Dain MirielCelebel Send a private message to MirielCelebel Mar 14, 4:43pm
    I love conspiracy theories Noria Send a private message to Noria Mar 10, 2:43pm
        Of course Dain is still Thorin's heir in the movie as well as Fili..... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Mar 11, 7:29am
            Of course you are right. Noria Send a private message to Noria Mar 11, 1:01pm
                Cool! Glad you know what I am talking about :-) Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Mar 11, 4:13pm
            Don't give Andrew ideas Hamfast Gamgee Send a private message to Hamfast Gamgee Mar 11, 11:57pm
    Funnily enough Thranderz Send a private message to Thranderz Mar 10, 10:58pm
    No! That's terrible! QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Mar 11, 1:21am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.