Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
That post is actually from me, KirlY.///

Kirly
Lorien

Mar 8, 4:10pm

Views: 39
Shortcut
That post is actually from me, KirlY./// [In reply to] Can't Post

My avatar photo is Lake Tekapo in New Zealand's South Island. Taken by me in 2004 on a Red Carpet Tours LOTR Movie Location Tour. 'Twas the Vacation of a Lifetime!

pictures taken while on the tour are here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/Kirly7/LOTRNewZealandTour#

Subject User Time
Movie SoundTracks you Love? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Mar 5, 4:27am
    I'm assuming you mean other than Lord of the rings... Patty Send a private message to Patty Mar 5, 5:04am
    Know what you mean Bomby... elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Mar 5, 8:36am
    Dont get me started bomby! boldog Send a private message to boldog Mar 5, 9:12am
    Pirates of the Caribbean Misto Send a private message to Misto Mar 5, 12:13pm
    Hans Zimmer's Gladiator soundtrack BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Mar 5, 12:56pm
    Hmmmm... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Mar 5, 3:20pm
        Darkstone, I can't believe you mentioned The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Mar 6, 3:12am
            Actually, no you are not. // Alcarcalime Send a private message to Alcarcalime Mar 6, 9:10am
                Here is Something we probably All Agree on... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Mar 6, 9:27am
            Oh, yes! Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Mar 6, 2:44pm
            I love that movie too Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Mar 6, 8:10pm
        Oh, yeah, Rocky Horror! Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Mar 6, 3:31pm
    I haven't bought anything recently... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 5, 3:26pm
        Storybook Love Kim Send a private message to Kim Mar 6, 3:55am
            correction to that statement you quoted Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 6, 4:31am
    Far too many to list them all Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Mar 5, 4:15pm
    Last of the Mohicans, is it possible to wear out a CD? I'm working on it Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Mar 5, 4:22pm
        My kids and I were listening to Last of the Mohicans on cassette tape in the 90s! // Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 5, 4:34pm
            There is something Eternal? in "The Last of the Mochicans" Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Mar 5, 4:52pm
                "Saving Private Ryan" Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Mar 5, 5:02pm
    I'm sure I'll forget some.... Aragorn's Sexy Scar Send a private message to Aragorn's Sexy Scar Mar 5, 6:05pm
    I bought the Star Wars LP back in 1977 Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Mar 5, 6:08pm
        my first soundtrack was Franco Zeffirelli's Romeo and Juliet Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 5, 6:17pm
            Oh! I never had that, but now I want to get it. Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Mar 6, 3:30pm
                I've told the story of me and FZ's R&J before Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 7, 12:24am
        Oh, yes. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Mar 5, 6:22pm
        Oh, and I forgot Godspell and JCSS Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Mar 6, 3:32pm
            We had those too Kim Send a private message to Kim Mar 6, 8:44pm
                Oh, THANK you! Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Mar 6, 9:16pm
            Me too! Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Mar 6, 9:03pm
        So did I Aragorn's Sexy Scar Send a private message to Aragorn's Sexy Scar Mar 6, 7:01pm
            Believe it or not Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Mar 6, 9:19pm
                Oh, yes! Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Mar 6, 9:57pm
    *Deep Breath* A long list... Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Mar 5, 8:12pm
        WooHOO! WE are Simpatico in .. Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Mar 6, 12:50am
            Ooooh, yes. I luuuv Cloud Atlas... Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Mar 6, 1:11am
                One of my favorites of 2012, too. // cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Mar 6, 5:37am
            Cloud Atlas Misto Send a private message to Misto Mar 6, 6:03pm
        You missed Blade Runner -- SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Mar 9, 12:02am
    I agree with so so many of those others have listed The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Mar 6, 3:09am
    I tend to lean towards Kim Send a private message to Kim Mar 6, 3:51am
        Sometimes I wear headphones at work Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 6, 3:58am
            I generally tend to Kim Send a private message to Kim Mar 6, 4:03am
                An unusual 'soundtrack' I would just scream to in the car Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 6, 4:57am
                    Interesting Kim Send a private message to Kim Mar 6, 5:30am
                        yes, it would be great house cleaning music Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 6, 2:55pm
    Also James Howard Newton's (PJ's) King Kong The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Mar 6, 11:14am
    I only recently started appreciating soundtracks Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Mar 6, 4:02pm
    Songcatcher Tintallė Send a private message to Tintallė Mar 6, 4:42pm
        I have that cd Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Mar 7, 12:27am
    There's so much wonderful music out there... Greenwood Hobbit Send a private message to Greenwood Hobbit Mar 6, 10:56pm
        Into The Wild Gunslinger24 Send a private message to Gunslinger24 Mar 6, 11:05pm
    Oooh, I love a lot of those that have already been posted plus: Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Mar 7, 12:50am
    Thanks again for this post Bomby! Kim Send a private message to Kim Mar 7, 12:56am
        Honestly... Bomby SHOULD print out everyone's list Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Mar 7, 5:31am
            BONUS Round.."Glimpse the Eternal"? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Mar 7, 5:46am
    Bomby, you inspired me! Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Mar 7, 1:17pm
        "@ Your Service" RD! Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Mar 7, 9:38pm
            Yes, perhaps Eru Iluvatar Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Mar 8, 12:51pm
    In addition to LOTR & TH Kirls Send a private message to Kirls Mar 8, 4:06pm
        That post is actually from me, KirlY./// Kirly Send a private message to Kirly Mar 8, 4:10pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.