Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Will Bombur EVER speak ANY line?

Bombadil
Valinor

Mar 8, 6:35am

Views: 881
Shortcut
Will Bombur EVER speak ANY line? Can't Post

somehow PJ
iz Holdin' Bombur Back?

As a BomburBro
Bomby needs to know?

1. Will it be Profound?

2. Will it make us CRY?

3. Will it make us Bust a Gut?

4. Will it ...BE a Classic Movie Moment?

5. Will it go down in Cinema History?

"The Riddle of Bombur" gets more interesting
by the Day...

He is our Ace in the Hold.
Classic Clown or Tragic?

Let the Speculation begin...
What say you?

Subject User Time
Will Bombur EVER speak ANY line? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Mar 8, 6:35am
    No. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Mar 8, 6:56am
        I do remember the actor who plays Bombur (Stephen Hunter) mentioning this in the AUJ EE... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Mar 8, 12:45pm
            Now that you mention it wonderinglinguist Send a private message to wonderinglinguist Mar 8, 4:16pm
            Agreed. I don't see it happening, but if he does say something, it'd better be profound!// Nira Send a private message to Nira Mar 8, 4:26pm
                In some ways Bombur is... "The Ultimate MisFit" Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Mar 8, 4:52pm
    Yes. Brandywine Send a private message to Brandywine Mar 8, 8:53am
    I hope so demnation Send a private message to demnation Mar 8, 2:48pm
    Well, he did say Skaan Send a private message to Skaan Mar 8, 3:35pm
        actually that was Thorin Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Mar 9, 10:00pm
    In the book Bombur has a dialogue with Bilbo Elanor of Rohan Send a private message to Elanor of Rohan Mar 8, 4:49pm
    Bombur should have some lines in 'DoS-EE' Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Mar 8, 6:00pm
    It would be great if he had a conversation with Bilbo in TABA sycorax82 Send a private message to sycorax82 Mar 8, 7:35pm
        Bomby Hopes Bombur does a "Face Plant" into Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Mar 8, 8:03pm
            ROFL! Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Mar 9, 9:08pm
    I totally hope the battlements scene is in TABA. dik-dik Send a private message to dik-dik Mar 9, 3:37pm
        I have a nasty feeling Hamfast Gamgee Send a private message to Hamfast Gamgee Mar 9, 11:54pm
            Any spoiler that makes you assume that? dik-dik Send a private message to dik-dik Mar 10, 12:14pm
    I hate to burst your bubble Bomby Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Mar 9, 10:02pm
        Bombyzz Bubble Burst Long Ago? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Mar 10, 3:30am
            Cris? Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Mar 10, 7:25am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.