Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Anyone ready for a Bofur... Appreciation Thread?

Bombadil
Valinor

Mar 6, 7:27pm

Views: 502
Shortcut
Anyone ready for a Bofur... Appreciation Thread? Can't Post

Jimmy Nesbit's casting was Brillant.

He is so likable with his Accent.
His ability to Sing was a real find.
His Extroverted Character was a Major asset.

Of the Dwarves he is listed pretty high in the Credits.
So assuming he is one of the 5 most developed characters:
Thorin, Balin, Dwalin, Kili..Then Bofur...

Being the Brother of Bifur & Bombur
he has enough Personality for the Three of them?

Yea! Bifur
A FAN Favorite?

Bomby

Subject User Time
Anyone ready for a Bofur... Appreciation Thread? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Mar 6, 7:27pm
    I love Bofur! FoFo64 Send a private message to FoFo64 Mar 6, 8:46pm
        By my beard KingTurgon Send a private message to KingTurgon Mar 7, 6:27pm
    Absolutely! Thyia Send a private message to Thyia Mar 6, 8:49pm
    Squeeee! I love Bofur! Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Mar 6, 9:01pm
    I'd love to see more Bofur Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Mar 6, 11:48pm
    more casting genius Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Mar 7, 12:03am
    Yes! Nira Send a private message to Nira Mar 7, 2:08am
    Let's have some love for Bofur! Starglass Send a private message to Starglass Mar 7, 2:21am
    Another example of "casting genius" as someone her put it Annatar598 Send a private message to Annatar598 Mar 7, 3:15am
        Love Bofur! Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Mar 7, 3:39am
            They're being reunited! tolktolk Send a private message to tolktolk Mar 7, 3:44pm
                Unless itzz a Typo?... Ken Scott is not Ken STOTT?// Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Mar 7, 7:23pm
                    Oops Bomby you are right tolktolk Send a private message to tolktolk Mar 7, 9:12pm
        I assume this means... Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Mar 7, 9:21pm
    Lets not forget the Tin Whistle @ BagEnd... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Mar 7, 3:21am
    My favorite thing about Bofur Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Mar 7, 12:37pm
    Love him kilifili Send a private message to kilifili Mar 7, 7:20pm
        In the appendices of AUJ EE... Elarie Send a private message to Elarie Mar 9, 2:11am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.