Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Wow!

cats16
Grey Havens

Feb 25, 7:00am

Views: 172
Shortcut
Wow! [In reply to] Can't Post

I'd love to own the Blu-Ray, for sure. I can only imagine how it looked when it first came out (speaking of which, I thought that a theater like the American Cinematheque in LA did screen it in 70mm recently, but I could be wrong there).

Yep, the soundtrack is stuck in my head now. Not that that is a bad thing at all! It's one of my favorites. Smile

Subject User Time
What movies, tv shows, or other visual media did you watch last weekend? Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Feb 24, 1:30pm
    Olympics, Olympics, Olympics... BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 24, 3:28pm
        I'm sad that they're over Starglass Send a private message to Starglass Feb 24, 4:41pm
            Me too Kim Send a private message to Kim Feb 24, 7:19pm
                Snowflake... BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 24, 8:29pm
                We have similar tastes! Starglass Send a private message to Starglass Feb 25, 12:22am
                    Tee Hee Kim Send a private message to Kim Feb 25, 12:26am
            My favourite? BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 24, 8:28pm
                Biathlon Starglass Send a private message to Starglass Feb 25, 12:26am
    Lawrence of Arabia Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Feb 24, 3:43pm
        How cool! cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Feb 25, 3:41am
            I saw it in Cinerama format Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Feb 25, 4:29am
                I'm quite jelous of you. ;) // cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Feb 25, 6:57am
            the 70mm film version is history Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Feb 25, 4:48am
                Wow! cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Feb 25, 7:00am
    Downton Abbey. *rings Carson for tea* Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Feb 24, 4:06pm
        But, but.... Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 4:11pm
            I don't know. Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Feb 24, 4:16pm
                Ah. They won't canoodle… Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 4:22pm
                    It would be sweet. Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Feb 24, 4:26pm
                        True. Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 4:28pm
                            I do think they love each other. Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Feb 24, 4:34pm
        School teacher Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Feb 24, 4:16pm
            I don't think she's an Edna 2.0 Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 4:26pm
                I think they needed a nasty Barrow cliff hanger. Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Feb 24, 4:32pm
                    Thomas is a lonewolf. Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 4:37pm
                        I think the farmer is trustworthy. Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Feb 24, 4:44pm
                            An ice cream cone says that the Farmer will turn out to be a villain... Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 4:49pm
                                But what's in it for him? Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Feb 24, 5:04pm
                                    True, there doesn't seem initially to be anything in it for him… Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 5:09pm
                                        "bite" or "bet"? Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Feb 24, 5:13pm
                                            Bet. Sometimes Siri makes mistakes I don't catch. Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 5:14pm
                                                I think she will, too. Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Feb 24, 5:26pm
                                                    You mean... Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 5:28pm
                                                        Precisely. Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Feb 24, 5:47pm
                                    I wonder if this series is going to go on long enough that we see the Prince of Wales… Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 5:30pm
                                    has there been any attempt... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Feb 24, 6:43pm
                                        He was in a couple episodes earlier in the season Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Feb 24, 6:54pm
                                            Michael Gregson... Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 7:07pm
                                        There hasn't been any attempt to tie the two farmers together… Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 7:01pm
                                        Tim Drewe was the son of the farmer who didn't pay his rent Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Feb 24, 7:04pm
                                        thanks to all of you who gave me more info on the farmer // Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Feb 24, 9:27pm
                    but they did talk about it Annael Send a private message to Annael Feb 25, 12:11am
                        Robert's little near miss with Jane a few seasons ago… Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 25, 12:39am
                            Thomas Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Feb 25, 2:14pm
                                Yes, but.. Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 25, 4:42pm
                                but I think he's suspicious Annael Send a private message to Annael Feb 25, 4:57pm
                                    No!!! Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 25, 5:02pm
                        Of course, you are right. Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Feb 25, 2:10pm
                        There is a reason, though, really. Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 25, 5:35pm
                            true Annael Send a private message to Annael Feb 25, 8:22pm
                                Ha! If he didn't figure it out when he was on the black market and got gypped so badly… Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 25, 9:35pm
                I don't mean the manipulative part Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Feb 24, 5:33pm
                    Well then yes. I agree with you. Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 5:37pm
                        Edna was terrible Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Feb 24, 5:47pm
        Now that Mary knows about Charles Blake's pending Title Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Feb 24, 9:25pm
            If the series goes on long enough… Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 9:45pm
                Yes, it does make more sense. Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Feb 24, 9:55pm
        Downton - that's a wrap!! The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Feb 24, 10:20pm
            Love among the ruins...no, not the movie, the old servant ruins.... Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 10:36pm
    Downton Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Feb 24, 4:14pm
        I am happy to see Alfred and Ivy written out. Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 4:31pm
            Rosamund Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Feb 24, 5:34pm
        I think I'm with you Kim Send a private message to Kim Feb 24, 7:40pm
            What did you feel about... Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 7:43pm
                I'm getting the feeling that Kim Send a private message to Kim Feb 24, 7:56pm
                    Yeah, I'm closer in age to them. Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 8:00pm
            Being presented during this time in history was less rigorous Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Feb 24, 8:34pm
                Wasn't this "being presented" stopped in the 50s sometime?/ Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 8:38pm
                    I believe so. I think Queen Elizabeth II stopped it.... Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Feb 24, 8:46pm
    In addition to Downton, I watched North and South – both versions. Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 5:23pm
    Olympics, more TCM adn RA therapy Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Feb 24, 6:17pm
        Isobel's beau Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Feb 24, 6:36pm
            I'm for Clarkson, too... Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 6:53pm
                That's the same guy? Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Feb 24, 6:59pm
                    I'd rather Isobel didn't marry. Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Feb 24, 8:26pm
                        I don't think she will remarry. But… Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 8:28pm
                            I see her as a crusader for workers' rights Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Feb 24, 8:40pm
                                Yes, I'd like that for Isobel... Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 24, 8:43pm
                                    Oh she will have all kinds of intrigue with the house. Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Feb 24, 8:56pm
    Pompeii Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Feb 24, 9:55pm
        At least dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Feb 25, 4:41am
    Game of Thrones demnation Send a private message to demnation Feb 24, 11:26pm
    hours and hours of the Olympics Annael Send a private message to Annael Feb 25, 12:02am
    Only Lovers Left Alive smtfhw Send a private message to smtfhw Feb 25, 8:55am
        Ohh! Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Feb 25, 3:37pm
            Loved it to bits... smtfhw Send a private message to smtfhw Feb 25, 4:17pm
    Captain America: The First Avenger. Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Feb 25, 4:41pm
        Going to be watching Thor 2 today .... Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 25, 4:51pm
            We got it as well Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Feb 26, 12:11am
                We got Gravity, too... Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 26, 12:17am
    Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Feb 25, 10:39pm
        That's a great one! Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Feb 26, 9:49pm
            Mitchum and Kerr made three more films together. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Feb 26, 10:15pm
                I'll have to look for those Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Feb 26, 10:47pm
                I love The Grass is Greener Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Feb 26, 11:01pm
                    This. Yes. Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Feb 27, 12:36am
        A favortie of mine... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Feb 26, 10:12pm
    Lincoln Kim Send a private message to Kim Feb 26, 6:23pm
        What, you didn't see it just to watch Lee Pace? dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Feb 26, 8:02pm
            Well, that was certainly a draw, of course ;-) Kim Send a private message to Kim Feb 26, 8:34pm
        Lincoln has a personal draw for me Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Feb 26, 10:01pm
            Well, Texas looks just like Utah. Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Feb 26, 10:35pm
                Lol! // Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Feb 26, 10:44pm
    42 silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Feb 26, 7:38pm
        The answer.// Starling Send a private message to Starling Feb 27, 5:27am
    49th Parallel Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Mar 3, 3:58am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.