Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming & Collecting:
Might be a fun game...

Arannir
Tol Eressea

Feb 24, 10:23am

Views: 75
Shortcut
Might be a fun game... [In reply to] Can't Post

.... but it is beyond me why one would do something like this with the license.

Why not finally try to do something like the once planned but abandoned "The White Council" RPG? Or simply a game similar to Skyrim in Middle-earth?

Why Mordor of all possible locations?

I just hope it will make money so people might be more inclined to finally give us an open-world RPG set in Middle-earth (especially now that LotRO's quality is falling so quickly).

ďAll good stories deserve embellishment."

Praise is subjective. And so is criticism.

"I am afraid it is only too likely to be true what you say about the critics and the public. I am dreading the publication for it will be impossible not to mind what is said. I have exposed my heart to be shot at."

(This post was edited by Arannir on Feb 24, 10:25am)

Subject User Time
Imteresting article and 8 minute gameplay of shadows of mordor!! flameofudun Send a private message to flameofudun Jan 23, 10:30pm
    Hmmm LordGawain Send a private message to LordGawain Jan 24, 12:10am
    Looks fun. demnation Send a private message to demnation Jan 24, 1:40am
    Seriously? FoFo64 Send a private message to FoFo64 Jan 24, 3:52pm
        Relax.... LordotRings93 Send a private message to LordotRings93 Jan 24, 9:41pm
            Agreed. flameofudun Send a private message to flameofudun Jan 25, 4:41am
                Exactly LordotRings93 Send a private message to LordotRings93 Jan 27, 5:06am
    Might be a fun game... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Feb 24, 10:23am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.