Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Random elf pointing to the forest appreciation thread.

Thorins_apprentice
Rohan

Feb 22, 7:16pm

Views: 961
Shortcut
Random elf pointing to the forest appreciation thread. Can't Post

1.How cool is he?.I think he is the coolest looking elf i've seen so far, in all the Tolkien/PJ movies
2.It would be nice to see him in Bofa, something about his stature makes me think hed be a great fighter,nimble and stealthy.
3.He's got the deepest elven voice for an elf that i have heard yet besides Thranduil.lol
4.What is his name in the movie?
5.Quite short for an Elf.
6.Any other thoughts about him?

We are more connected than ever before, more able to spread our ideas and beliefs, our anger and fears. As we exercise the right to advocate our views, and as we animate our supporters, we must all assume responsibility for our words and actions before they enter a vast echo chamber and reach those both serious and delirious, connected and unhinged.

(This post was edited by Thorins_apprentice on Feb 22, 7:18pm)

Subject User Time
Random elf pointing to the forest appreciation thread. Thorins_apprentice Send a private message to Thorins_apprentice Feb 22, 7:16pm
    I think the actor's name is Robin kerr and he plays Elros/// Papagianni Send a private message to Papagianni Feb 22, 10:20pm
        The jailer Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Feb 22, 10:55pm
        I have met this Elf Kerewyn Send a private message to Kerewyn Feb 26, 6:44am
            'speaking' Elvish Elthir Send a private message to Elthir Feb 26, 3:15pm
                'Man os Tauriel?' Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Feb 27, 7:44pm
                    two words and a name Elthir Send a private message to Elthir Mar 2, 3:32pm
    :) Barbarb Send a private message to Barbarb Feb 22, 10:23pm
    I would just like to say that I approve of this thread. REPTTF for best elf?// Nira Send a private message to Nira Feb 23, 12:20am
    Outside the gate as punishment? DwellerInDale Send a private message to DwellerInDale Feb 23, 1:12am
    Awesome elf!!! Cuwen Maegmacil Send a private message to Cuwen Maegmacil Feb 23, 4:25am
        Some fans have taken to calling him Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Feb 23, 4:49am
            the problem of ros, rhoss Elthir Send a private message to Elthir Feb 23, 9:04pm
        Anon Ymas Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Feb 23, 5:23pm
    Like him xD CurseOfFeanor Send a private message to CurseOfFeanor Feb 24, 8:53pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.