Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
I need YOUR help!

TheNecromancer

Feb 16 2014, 7:51pm

Post #1 of 4 (402 views)
Shortcut
I need YOUR help! Can't Post

Seeing that you browse these forums in the first place, I'm assuming you're a fan of The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, or just Middle Earth in general. If you have any modding experience making armors for Skyrim, then this is the thread for you!

I've undertaken a large-scale project unlike anything seen before. Instead of creating mods for Skyrim, I'm creating a video series. Technically, several series. I have started one titled "Black Magic", but it doesn't end after just one! I plan on creating several Middle-Earth themed cinemas played out on Skyrim. New characters, old characters. New places, old places. Keeping everything you love about Middle Earth while adding stories that will entice you from the very beginning.

If you are interested in helping me out, please drop a comment. As aforementioned, I'm currently on the lookout for people who would like to create some armors seen in Middle Earth (see screenshots below).

Thanks for reading, and keep your eyes peeled for this one!

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y482/OwenYulefield/WarriorArmorVI_zps66220b47.png

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dG42_roZQKg/UXeRVsrF46I/AAAAAAAAAj8/damg1BuPfho/s1600/Dale+guards.png

Beorn's Bees
Lorien

Feb 16 2014, 9:08pm

Post #2 of 4 (245 views)
Shortcut
Sounds interesting [In reply to] Can't Post

I would love to help, because I love Skyrim, though as I have stated on a different thread(possibly yours)I have no experience modding, apart from a small amount on the creation kit. I will certainly keep an eye on this project of yours!

TheNecromancer

Feb 16 2014, 9:37pm

Post #3 of 4 (238 views)
Shortcut
Elaborate? [In reply to] Can't Post

What experience do you have with the Creation Kit? No help is too small :)

Beorn's Bees
Lorien

Feb 17 2014, 1:12am

Post #4 of 4 (257 views)
Shortcut
It really is minuscule [In reply to] Can't Post

The most I have ever done is create a house. Modding isn't really my strong point. Sorry Unsure

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.