The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Elfmei is back....after 4 years~~

Elfmei
The Shire

Mar 4 2007, 12:39pm

Post #1 of 4 (18083 views)
Shortcut
Elfmei is back....after 4 years~~ Can't Post

It's been a long time since I last visited TORn, and was surprised to find out the discussion board has been moved to a new home. What a shame of me.

Well, I guess I should be a new oldbie here, I wonder if anyone recalled the nick name "Elfmei" here?
Hmm, I better introduced my self as a newbie. Cool

Well, I am a Taiwanese and had lived in NZ 5 years ago. Since I've got a job myself, my parents has refused to fund me any trip back to NZ, thus I am saving for my returning trip in the near future to come. Obviously I underestimated my own ability on spending money, thus my returning trip has been delayed again and again. Frown

This is my FIRST post in this board, or in those recent two year, hope I did give some information about Elfme. I will come back more often, maybe as often as I used to do 4 years ago and get to know ther other family members soon.

By the way, I am still more used to the old format, but I will get used to this one as well.

entmaiden
Forum Admin / Moderator

Mar 5 2007, 1:26am

Post #2 of 4 (18038 views)
Shortcut
Elfmei! Hello! [In reply to] Can't Post

I definitely remember you - so glad to see you back and hope you can spend some time here. Check out the old boards next Friday - we're doing a final Fiesta Friday to bid good-bye to the old TORN before they're archived.

Each cloak was fastened about the neck with a brooch like a green leaf veined with silver.
`Are these magic cloaks?' asked Pippin, looking at them with wonder.
`I do not know what you mean by that,' answered the leader of the Elves.

NARF since 1974.
Balin Bows

Elfmei
The Shire

Mar 5 2007, 12:54pm

Post #3 of 4 (18075 views)
Shortcut
So glad to be remembered... [In reply to] Can't Post

What a surprised to be remembered.Heart
I certainly will join the last Fiesta Friday on the old boards.Laugh
Right now, am starting to get familiar with this new home.

This is Elfmei, disappeared from TORn for almost 4 years and finally found her way home~~

Annael
Immortal

Mar 5 2007, 4:02pm

Post #4 of 4 (17421 views)
Shortcut
I remember you! [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome home.

“For the record, I am not a nut. I am an optimist. That’s exactly like a nut except with a better attitude.”
- Scott Adams

NARF and member of Deplorable Cultus since 1967

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.