Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
Yeah, I only have one because Mr. Patty gave it to me.

Poll: What kind of smartphone or tablet do you prefer ?
ios
Android
Other
None
View Results (32 votes)

Patty
Immortal

Feb 14, 9:23pm

Views: 143
Shortcut
Yeah, I only have one because Mr. Patty gave it to me. [In reply to] Can't Post

At a time when he was stumped for a gift. But I love it.. It allows me to watch movies and YouTube as well as converse with my family who are in other different states. And play games. I said it was like a palantir. Smile

Subject User Time
What kind of smartphone or tablet do you prefer ? Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 14, 7:07pm
    iPad CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Feb 14, 7:21pm
        I should mention that I have an iPad as well. I did hear… Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 14, 7:26pm
        I'm hooked on two games Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 19, 3:02am
    Smart what? Misto Send a private message to Misto Feb 14, 8:14pm
        As far as phones go… Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 14, 8:15pm
        Daft phone... :D BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Feb 14, 8:21pm
        me too Annael Send a private message to Annael Feb 15, 2:04am
            Same here Misto Send a private message to Misto Feb 15, 1:14pm
                I don't have a smart phone, but I text on the iPad... Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 15, 1:35pm
                yes Annael Send a private message to Annael Feb 16, 4:49pm
        I call mine arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Feb 19, 12:30am
    whichever anyone wants to gift me with Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Feb 14, 8:32pm
        Yeah, I only have one because Mr. Patty gave it to me. Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 14, 9:23pm
    my phone is daft too sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Feb 15, 12:11am
    Gimme a dumb phone silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Feb 15, 3:31am
    Android - Ericsson simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Feb 15, 4:53am
    Ahahaha! Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Feb 16, 5:23am
    none arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Feb 19, 12:29am
    Other-- I'm not that streamlined. sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Feb 19, 3:37am
        We got one of the grand kids an iPod touch.. Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 19, 5:08am
            Same here. I can't see the screens. Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Feb 19, 2:18pm
            An iPod Touch is probably the way i'll go. sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Feb 19, 4:10pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.