Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Reading Room:
So Agree !!!!

EomundDaughter
Rivendell

Feb 14, 2:30pm

Views: 168
Shortcut
So Agree !!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Subject User Time
Unfinished Tales Discussion: The History of Galadriel--extras CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Feb 9, 5:56pm
    Rulership CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Feb 9, 6:32pm
        Queen for a day Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 10, 2:38am
            Galadriel amd Lorien... Mikah Send a private message to Mikah Feb 10, 4:05pm
                Nenya and Lorien Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 11, 4:31pm
            So many kings... FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Feb 11, 10:49pm
                A foray into the political approach to Galadriel Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 13, 2:22am
                i don't think... Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Feb 14, 2:15am
                    I think you're right FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Feb 14, 1:14pm
                        Solicitr once noted, some time ago now... Elthir Send a private message to Elthir Feb 14, 1:21pm
                        spot-on Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Feb 14, 1:50pm
                            So Agree !!!! EomundDaughter Send a private message to EomundDaughter Feb 14, 2:30pm
                                Welcome to TORn and the RR Eomund Daughter! // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 14, 11:31pm
        The Power and the Glory sador Send a private message to sador Feb 13, 3:37pm
        Hmmm... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Feb 13, 3:50pm
            So, would that be Hugo back as Priscilla? Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 13, 7:11pm
                I'd watch it. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Feb 13, 8:13pm
                    Its true, Priscilla really stays with you. Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 13, 11:26pm
                * snert!*// elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Feb 13, 10:42pm
    The Elessar CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Feb 9, 7:15pm
        I have to confess... FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Feb 9, 7:35pm
            Well, it would explain why he was so lackluster as a character. CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Feb 9, 7:48pm
            Resistance is futile Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 10, 2:39am
        Celebrimor Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 10, 2:43am
            Agreed! Mikah Send a private message to Mikah Feb 10, 3:03pm
                Its just one of those attachments Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 11, 4:29pm
                    Of like minds... Mikah Send a private message to Mikah Feb 12, 7:08am
                        Agreed Mikah! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 13, 2:25am
                            I hope Feanoriel is lurking and reads this CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Feb 13, 1:52pm
                                I would add a pinch of Thorin, CG. // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 13, 7:09pm
                                    I think Thorin wouldn't like it if you pinched him. // dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Feb 26, 12:59pm
                                        I would take that chance Dernwyn. Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 27, 4:29am
                                            Not if I pinched him first! // Kim Send a private message to Kim Feb 27, 5:59am
            The virtues of Celebrimbor Felagund Send a private message to Felagund Feb 11, 2:11pm
                Thanks Felagund! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 11, 5:01pm
                    I will second this thank you! Mikah Send a private message to Mikah Feb 12, 7:28am
                Thank you! sador Send a private message to sador Feb 11, 6:18pm
                    No worries! Felagund Send a private message to Felagund Feb 12, 8:44pm
            My own mixed feelings CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Feb 11, 2:18pm
                Almost the Ulmo-like line of thought Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 11, 4:45pm
        at one point, Gimli was to be "Elfstone" noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Feb 10, 8:58pm
            That would have been interesting Hamfast Gamgee Send a private message to Hamfast Gamgee Feb 11, 12:59am
        Yestreday's discussion sador Send a private message to sador Feb 17, 1:54pm
            Olorin or Gandalf Elthir Send a private message to Elthir Feb 17, 5:12pm
    Some intriguing Amroth issues Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 10, 2:29am
        Verily and forsooth CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Feb 11, 2:10pm
            Lorien without Galadriel Felagund Send a private message to Felagund Feb 11, 2:39pm
            A great connection to Faerie CG Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 11, 4:42pm
    What to make of Amroth? Mikah Send a private message to Mikah Feb 10, 3:52pm
        Amroth's last swim CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Feb 10, 6:52pm
            Peace, love and Amroth Mikah Send a private message to Mikah Feb 12, 7:04am
    getting external... Elthir Send a private message to Elthir Feb 11, 2:36pm
    "But from the West has come no word" sador Send a private message to sador Feb 11, 6:54pm
        fair ones Elthir Send a private message to Elthir Feb 12, 12:07am
            A better-researched answer than I've deserved... sador Send a private message to sador Feb 13, 1:30pm
                Celebrimbor, lord of Eregion Elthir Send a private message to Elthir Feb 14, 3:37am
                    Wonderful points about Celebrimor and Gil-galad, Elthir Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 14, 5:30am
                        I'll just note that CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Feb 14, 12:36pm
    " Heart of Elvendom..." elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Feb 11, 10:34pm
        Amroth, Aragorn and Arwen FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Feb 12, 2:57pm
            Yes, I suppose that elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Feb 12, 10:50pm
        Aragorn and Cerin Amroth Tulkurin Send a private message to Tulkurin Feb 12, 9:48pm
            Aragorn and Arwen CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Feb 12, 10:00pm
                Aragorn and Arwen Tulkurin Send a private message to Tulkurin Feb 12, 10:36pm
            Yes, that is a nice thought elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Feb 12, 10:53pm
            Welcome Tulkurin! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 13, 1:29am
            Hi Tulkurin! Very nicely argued! // FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Feb 13, 11:19am
    2 Fun facts CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Feb 12, 10:05pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.