The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming & Collecting:
LOTR FanClub members...

Patty
Immortal

Mar 4 2007, 4:47am

Post #1 of 3 (3119 views)
Shortcut
LOTR FanClub members... Can't Post

Did you frame your prints that you received when you joined the fan club and had your name put on the credits? I was just thinking that I would like to get the magazines down off the shelf and look at them again.
Too bad they never featured Haldir on the cover. Cool

Welcome to Rivendell, Patty Baggins

entmaiden
Forum Admin / Moderator

Mar 4 2007, 12:39pm

Post #2 of 3 (2558 views)
Shortcut
I didn't [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Did you frame your prints that you received when you joined the fan club and had your name put on the credits? I was just thinking that I would like to get the magazines down off the shelf and look at them again.
Too bad they never featured Haldir on the cover. Cool

I didn't love the pictures, and I think they're rolled up somewhere. If I encounter them whilst packing I'll maybe offer them to whoever wants them.

Each cloak was fastened about the neck with a brooch like a green leaf veined with silver.
`Are these magic cloaks?' asked Pippin, looking at them with wonder.
`I do not know what you mean by that,' answered the leader of the Elves.

NARF since 1974.
Balin Bows

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Mar 5 2007, 3:28pm

Post #3 of 3 (2969 views)
Shortcut
Be careful about pulling the mags over each other [In reply to] Can't Post

the surface of my #1 Frodo cover has a BIG scratch along the surface from pulling it out of the pile shortly after I got it. I CRIED!! "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" They aren't sealed, I think. I've put each one in their own plastic sleeve now.

I haven't framed my prints and letter yet, but I really do intend to once I get my Mathom Room finished. All my LotR stuff will be in there. I'm on the credits of 1&2, but they didn't put it on 3 when *chin quivers* they assured me it would be. *sigh*

These magazines are wonderful!

sample sample
Trust him... The Hobbit is coming!

"Barney Snow was here." ~Hug like a hobbit!~ "In my heaven..."

TORn's Observations Lists

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.