Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of the Rings:
More of Minas Morgul anyone ?!

NoelGallagher
Rohan

Feb 4 2014, 6:32pm

Post #1 of 7 (519 views)
Shortcut
More of Minas Morgul anyone ?! Can't Post

Since the model of the City looks great and the way they presented it in the movie, i always wished to see more of the interior of Minas Morgul. It was a bit to less for my taste since Minas Morgul is quite an important place in the history of Middle-Earth. Or how it looked inside before the evil took over the City...

Who's feeling the same or wishing we had more of this scary place in the movie verse ?!

phij2
Rivendell

Feb 6 2014, 9:00pm

Post #2 of 7 (213 views)
Shortcut
yes indeed... [In reply to] Can't Post

Minas Morgul looked awesome in the movies, it would have been great to see some more of it , even if only in the EE's.
Maybe PJ will manage to slip some mention of it into The Hobbit. Then again, that is perhaps too far away to merit mention in that tale.

Thranderz
Rohan

Feb 6 2014, 11:09pm

Post #3 of 7 (191 views)
Shortcut
Yeah [In reply to] Can't Post

I have always wanted to see it's interior! Frown

I simply walked into Mordor.

Elskidor
Rohan

Feb 7 2014, 7:22am

Post #4 of 7 (219 views)
Shortcut
It would have been nice to see the interior [In reply to] Can't Post

ROUND 8 is up. Tolkien character elimination game semifinals part 2.

http://newboards.theonering.net/forum/gforum/perl/gforum.cgi?post=712653;sb=post_time;so=DESC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

or found in the Pollantir

RangerLady23
Lorien

Feb 8 2014, 8:31pm

Post #5 of 7 (149 views)
Shortcut
I agree [In reply to] Can't Post

I totally want to see some " inside information" here.

Arannir
Valinor

Feb 10 2014, 11:36am

Post #6 of 7 (135 views)
Shortcut
I wished to see more, too... [In reply to] Can't Post

... hated the green glow though (as with the ghosts, a bluish or pale tone would have been better imho). I also would have liked MM to be a bit bigger.

But as always with LotR, this is criticism on a very high standard.

ďAll good stories deserve embellishment."

Praise is subjective. And so is criticism.

"I am afraid it is only too likely to be true what you say about the critics and the public. I am dreading the publication for it will be impossible not to mind what is said. I have exposed my heart to be shot at."

Loresilme
Valinor

Feb 27 2014, 8:22pm

Post #7 of 7 (78 views)
Shortcut
The signal! [In reply to] Can't Post

The way it looked was great and quite scary. And, I thought it provided one of the best sound effects - when there's that weird imploding dead silence when the signal launches. The best way I can describe it is like 'negative sound', like 'silence minus 1', and then the sound explodes. A great effect.

(This post was edited by Loresilme on Feb 27 2014, 8:22pm)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.