Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
I'm the same

Starling
Valinor

Feb 7, 5:14am

Views: 54
Shortcut
I'm the same [In reply to] Can't Post

with the phases thing.
There are still so many classic films to see, or see again.
One of my favourites is All about Eve - I must be due to watch that again soon.

Subject User Time
What movies, tv shows, or Super Bowl Commercials did you watch last weekend? Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Feb 3, 6:14am
    Empire of Dreams: The Story of the Star Wars Trilogy Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Feb 3, 6:25am
    Superbowl, fortunately and unfortunately demnation Send a private message to demnation Feb 3, 6:46am
        I sometimes wonder... Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Feb 3, 7:05am
            I know that feeling Misto Send a private message to Misto Feb 3, 2:05pm
                We had the pizza place all to ourselves last night. :-) // Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Feb 3, 5:25pm
        I feel about the same. Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Feb 3, 6:58pm
    I wonder what the Vegas odds were AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Feb 3, 2:44pm
        Downton Abbey *spoilers* Kim Send a private message to Kim Feb 3, 7:30pm
    Let's see... Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Feb 3, 3:26pm
        Dame, Thank you...Bomby is about as Bummed as can BE. Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Feb 3, 4:02pm
            I understand, Bomby Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Feb 3, 4:19pm
                Yes, Peyton's offensive line silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Feb 3, 8:19pm
                    sil...so True Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Feb 3, 8:37pm
                        Let's focus on the Olympics! silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Feb 3, 9:01pm
            Sorry about the Broncos, Bomby :( Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Feb 3, 7:42pm
    for the very first time, I watched the Superbowl Annael Send a private message to Annael Feb 3, 4:31pm
        Bomby izzz Boycottin' Starbucks for a Year? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Feb 3, 5:35pm
            Sorry... arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Feb 3, 5:46pm
            Sports taken to extremes. Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Feb 4, 5:20pm
                DoS #6 Queen of Erebor Send a private message to Queen of Erebor Feb 5, 12:18am
                I don't understand that kind of thing at all Annael Send a private message to Annael Feb 5, 1:09am
        There was no joy in Mudville Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Feb 3, 5:59pm
            it was fun Annael Send a private message to Annael Feb 3, 6:17pm
            Mom really fell for Bruno when he hosted SNL *and* was the musical guest. He's awesome! // Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Feb 3, 6:55pm
    Super Bowl, Downton Abbey, Sherlock Kim Send a private message to Kim Feb 3, 5:43pm
    The Butler, Cat Ballou, Marx Brothers movies, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Feb 3, 5:54pm
    The Butler and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Feb 3, 6:54pm
        I'm glad to see your review on 'EL and EC' Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Feb 3, 8:09pm
    Chores Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Feb 3, 9:28pm
    The Ghost and Mrs Muir Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Feb 3, 11:50pm
        I love this movie! Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Feb 4, 12:09am
        Absolutely one of my favorites. Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 7, 11:48am
    Captain Phillips, The Defiant Ones, sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Feb 4, 1:40am
        I was a tiny bit bored by Captain Phillips, but Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Feb 4, 2:35am
    Lessee... Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Feb 4, 5:17pm
    El Cid, 1961, Charlton Heston and Sophia Loren Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Feb 6, 8:47pm
        Are you generally old school, Starling Send a private message to Starling Feb 7, 4:57am
            I have phases. Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Feb 7, 5:03am
                I'm the same Starling Send a private message to Starling Feb 7, 5:14am
    Downton, of course, and Agents of Shield... Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 7, 11:51am
        Why are they scrambling the schedules?? sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Feb 7, 1:48pm
            I agree. It's a death sentence. Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 7, 1:56pm
                And... Patty Send a private message to Patty Feb 7, 2:08pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.