Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
You'd think introducing made-up characters warranted...

peterLF
Rivendell

Jan 22, 5:16am

Views: 62
Shortcut
You'd think introducing made-up characters warranted... [In reply to] Can't Post

... An account of her future whereabouts. She obviously isn't a part of any non-movie timeline, and seeing that she is immortal, the easiest way to account for her future after TABA would be to kill her off.

I suspect it will have something to do with the Legolas/Kili triangle, where her death (possibly in an attempt to rescue Kili?) would prompt Legolas to blame it on the dwarves. It would also establish [Azog's] bodyguard as truly menacing, and make the climax much more intense. Otherwise there would be no reason to keep Legolas on screen for the amount of time he aldready has been there. Just killing Bolg seems a bit easy on the writers part.

Subject User Time
Tauriel's Fate? legolin12 Send a private message to legolin12 Jan 15, 4:04am
    She'll live ec1988 Send a private message to ec1988 Jan 15, 4:23am
    I expect she'll die in Bo5A Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Jan 15, 5:42am
        Her fate is an open question 7.62 mm FMJ Send a private message to 7.62 mm FMJ Jan 15, 5:50am
    I wanted her to die in the barrels out of bond sequence. Thorins_apprentice Send a private message to Thorins_apprentice Jan 15, 8:10am
    If she doesn't die then Annatar598 Send a private message to Annatar598 Jan 15, 8:37am
        Erm... *book spoilers* arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Jan 15, 1:03pm
    Whatever happens to her... *POSSIBLE SPOILERS* Rowan Greene Send a private message to Rowan Greene Jan 15, 10:58am
        I thoroughly agree with this Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Jan 15, 12:02pm
            One solution.. glor Send a private message to glor Jan 16, 12:20am
                he should Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Jan 16, 3:32am
                The Wood-elves did not let Gollum go Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jan 16, 5:02pm
        Agree... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Jan 15, 2:50pm
            I totally agree with you Salmacis81 Oleander Took Send a private message to Oleander Took Jan 15, 4:48pm
                Ditto... // Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Jan 15, 6:24pm
    Dies Remus Send a private message to Remus Jan 15, 11:04am
        Bomby's Theory...she has just saved Bard's Kids & Kili in his house Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jan 15, 1:52pm
            Hmm... zalmoxis Send a private message to zalmoxis Jan 15, 3:35pm
                they might die together Rickster Send a private message to Rickster Jan 15, 3:44pm
        Agree, something like that Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 15, 4:14pm
            Personally.... Rowan Greene Send a private message to Rowan Greene Jan 16, 2:10am
                I thoroughly agree with this. Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Jan 16, 2:46pm
        Ah no! simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Jan 20, 3:04am
    Foreshadowing her fate DwellerInDale Send a private message to DwellerInDale Jan 15, 4:30pm
        Same!! legolin12 Send a private message to legolin12 Jan 15, 4:33pm
        I agree that she will likely live... Thyia Send a private message to Thyia Jan 15, 5:45pm
        I agree... patrickk Send a private message to patrickk Jan 16, 6:56am
    Re Retro315 Send a private message to Retro315 Jan 15, 4:57pm
        Not going to happen DwellerInDale Send a private message to DwellerInDale Jan 15, 5:55pm
            True, but no guarantees w. PJ Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 15, 7:48pm
    With the way PJ handled Arwen at the ford, IDLookout Send a private message to IDLookout Jan 15, 5:48pm
        sigh - hope not.... Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 15, 7:56pm
        No... 7.62 mm FMJ Send a private message to 7.62 mm FMJ Jan 15, 8:24pm
    Well... *Spoilers* Ellanara Send a private message to Ellanara Jan 19, 10:22pm
        she doesn't have to be in LOTR Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Jan 20, 7:06am
    Sorry, but I think she's not gonna make it *SPOILERS* iduna Send a private message to iduna Jan 20, 2:57am
    dead in Bo5A defending Thorin along side Fili & Kili Ismene Send a private message to Ismene Jan 22, 4:08am
    Has anyone considered the possibililty Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Jan 22, 4:25am
        Or survive and give birth to an Elvin Dwarvish child? nuck Send a private message to nuck Feb 1, 9:47pm
    You'd think introducing made-up characters warranted... peterLF Send a private message to peterLF Jan 22, 5:16am
        it doesn't though Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Jan 22, 7:34am
            I said "you'd think"... peterLF Send a private message to peterLF Jan 23, 3:14am
    I hope KingTurgon Send a private message to KingTurgon Jan 23, 9:35pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.