Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
O.o Elanor! It's been ages!

SirDennisC
Half-elven

Jan 22, 3:37am

Views: 48
Shortcut
O.o Elanor! It's been ages! [In reply to] Can't Post

So good to see you again!

x

Subject User Time
What movies (et. al.) did you watch last weekend? Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 20, 5:06am
    Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit & Kingdom of Heaven: Director's Cut Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Jan 20, 5:37am
        Agree macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Jan 20, 11:25am
        KoH music ElanorTX Send a private message to ElanorTX Jan 21, 11:38am
            cool... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 21, 11:13pm
            O.o Elanor! It's been ages! SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Jan 22, 3:37am
                Yes, yes indeed!\\ silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Jan 22, 4:44am
            I've missed you so much! I plan a personal accounting this Fiesta Friday. // ElanorTX Send a private message to ElanorTX Jan 22, 9:48am
    Watched 3 movies last weekend! Pazeer Send a private message to Pazeer Jan 20, 1:58pm
    TCM again + others Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 20, 2:51pm
        research Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 21, 1:26am
        Yes, Pinter's Proust Screenplay certainly capped my list last week! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 21, 1:29am
        toby stephens / jane eyre Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Jan 21, 1:44am
            I guess. Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 21, 2:03am
                I like the most recent movie entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Jan 21, 2:12am
                    fassbender = a phenomenal rochester Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Jan 21, 2:30am
                he certainly Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Jan 21, 2:31am
    Only one Misto Send a private message to Misto Jan 20, 3:05pm
    Thor 2, The Last Unicorn, Lifeboat and The Book Thief sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Jan 20, 3:46pm
        how do you suppose any of us found our way to a seat late without a cell phone? Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 20, 3:56pm
    Philomena and The Intouchables squire Send a private message to squire Jan 20, 4:01pm
        thanks for that review Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 20, 4:23pm
        Philomena * slight spoiler* Starling Send a private message to Starling Jan 20, 6:23pm
        I loved both entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Jan 20, 7:56pm
        LOVED The Intouchables! Tintallė Send a private message to Tintallė Jan 21, 5:52am
    Another Earth -- Zero Dark Thirty Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 20, 4:18pm
        Futility Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Jan 20, 4:41pm
            I agree Annael Send a private message to Annael Jan 20, 5:11pm
    Re-watched 'The Hogfather' the other night Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jan 20, 4:41pm
        "It's Teh-a-tee-me!" Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jan 21, 3:46am
            Marc Warren Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jan 21, 2:16pm
        Hogfather! Michelle Dockery before becoming Mary Crawley! Tintallė Send a private message to Tintallė Jan 21, 5:45am
    Jack Ryan: Sadow Recruit and Thor. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jan 20, 6:10pm
    A Swedish movie dubulous Send a private message to dubulous Jan 20, 7:14pm
        Read the book Misto Send a private message to Misto Jan 20, 10:11pm
    American Hustle MistyMountain Send a private message to MistyMountain Jan 20, 7:53pm
    12 Years a Slave cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Jan 20, 8:29pm
        Well, no film can be universally loved... Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Jan 20, 8:50pm
            Hahaha cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Jan 20, 9:14pm
                Viggo's always good for... Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Jan 20, 10:37pm
    Sherlock season 3 premier! Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Jan 20, 11:28pm
        It's okay to post spoilers here - for things not out long, I think it's best to just provide a warning. // Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 21, 12:57am
    Lots of tv this week Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 21, 1:20am
    Downton Abbey of course, and I finally got around to watching the The Hobbit EE... Patty Send a private message to Patty Jan 21, 2:36am
    Ikiru Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jan 21, 3:43am
    Lone Survivor Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Jan 22, 3:07am
        We saw it too. **small spoilers** Alassėa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassėa Eruvande Jan 22, 4:12pm
            Good call, Alassea. A 12 yr old is too young for this one. Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Jan 22, 6:02pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.