Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: TORn Moots & Other Events:
Great post - thank you for the link! //

Brethil
Half-elven

Jan 22, 3:16am

Views: 104
Shortcut
Great post - thank you for the link! // [In reply to] Can't Post

Have an idea relating to the world of JRR Tolkien that you would like to write about? If so, the Third TORn Amateur Symposium will be running in the Reading Room in April, 2014. We hope to see you there!

Subject User Time
Dame Ioreth goes There and Back Again and meets Brethil along the way... Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 17, 5:09pm
    Close encounters of the best kind! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Jan 17, 5:40pm
        It was a lovely evening! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 5:53pm
        Yes it was! Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 17, 8:58pm
    Threatened Appendix here Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 5:43pm
        Your love and knowledge of theatre really show, Brethil The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Jan 17, 9:06pm
            Thanks so much Grey Elf! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 9:25pm
                Swann was his best part Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 17, 9:43pm
                    Oh that's perfect! and more on brothel scene Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 10:14pm
                        I was thinking about this last night. Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 18, 8:42pm
                            No Man's Land it would appear!!!!! // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 19, 4:45am
                                You are a bad influence on me. Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 19, 4:48am
                                    So: good influence in the worst way. Right? Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 19, 5:01am
                                    last performance when? MistyMountain Send a private message to MistyMountain Jan 19, 5:03am
                                        Those birthday presents are the bestest Precious!! // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 20, 5:56pm
                                    OMG! Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 19, 6:04am
                And did he keep his accent or go American? The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Jan 17, 11:13pm
                    Native accent. Except for the touch o' Prussian. Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 11:17pm
    Ioreth I love your summary! // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 6:06pm
        And I love your Appendice! Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 17, 9:06pm
    What a wonderful adventure Rosie-with-the-ribbons Send a private message to Rosie-with-the-ribbons Jan 17, 6:39pm
    You do know Roheryn Send a private message to Roheryn Jan 17, 6:53pm
        Hmmm. Can I hazard to say better? Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 7:19pm
        I just woke up... again. Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 17, 9:18pm
    Yay! Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 17, 7:13pm
        Even better if you join in Kim! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 7:22pm
        I'll make sure to reserve an extra pony, just in case! Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 17, 9:21pm
            I just don't discuss it except with the BFF... Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 9:27pm
            Reply for the ladies at your bus stop Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 17, 9:44pm
                Tried that. Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 17, 9:51pm
                    What do they like? (I'm laughing hysterically over here) Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 10:00pm
                        Swiss cheese... Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 17, 11:41pm
                            Well Brethil and I for starters elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Jan 17, 11:46pm
                                Indeed! // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 18, 12:47am
                            Me too! Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 18, 12:54am
                            Oh yes! // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 18, 1:03am
                            another NYC sib MistyMountain Send a private message to MistyMountain Jan 18, 5:20am
                                Thank you for the offer Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 18, 8:28pm
                                    *I'm* quite proud of you! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 18, 8:36pm
                                    yes, you did admirably MistyMountain Send a private message to MistyMountain Jan 19, 4:28am
                                        It was a lot of fun Misty Mountain! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 19, 4:34am
                    OMG. Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 17, 10:02pm
            When I travelled to Wellington mid-week for the AUJ premiere Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jan 18, 1:01am
                People at my work thought I was nuts, Starling Send a private message to Starling Jan 18, 4:36am
    BTW: one of the news headlines featured in NYC cabs last night: Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 8:11pm
        Between that and the red head... just ... ewww.// Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 17, 9:49pm
            You said it, sister. Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 9:58pm
                Ok, I'm with you there. Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 17, 10:05pm
                    Fan-groups can be very overpowering imo.. elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Jan 17, 10:14pm
                        Yes, this is my first (and last I do believe) such experience Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 10:43pm
                    Agree with all this. // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 10:36pm
                    I prefer to think mefansmum Jan 21, 1:14am
                        Very true! Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 21, 1:32am
                            Absolutely - I would love to think for some new to the theater Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 21, 1:36am
                            My impression is that mefansmum Jan 22, 2:53am
                                Great post - thank you for the link! // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 22, 3:16am
                                    Yes, wonderful link! Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 22, 4:59am
                                        'Theater cooties'. Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 22, 5:11am
                                        And, as a temptation can I dangle... Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 22, 5:56am
                                            oh Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 22, 6:36am
                                            I want to go on record... Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 23, 4:23pm
                                                You're welcome! Signed, Enabler. // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 23, 5:57pm
                                                DI Adventure fund Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 24, 12:29am
                                                    DI Adventure Fund... Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 25, 12:18am
                                                        Only if the Met takes them! // Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 25, 5:50am
            Who is this redhead of whom you speak...? // The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Jan 17, 11:09pm
                Check PM.. // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 11:13pm
    DI, you need to change your user name The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Jan 17, 8:53pm
        My adventure continued on the way home. Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 17, 9:32pm
            Hoboken In Quenya: Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 9:36pm
                You had to tell me Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 17, 9:45pm
                    Wow, I'm glad I wasn't with you Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 17, 10:04pm
    a delightful report Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 17, 9:02pm
        Thanks Magpie! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 9:31pm
            Pack the van?! Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 17, 9:36pm
                Purely the metaphorical van! but.... Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 9:51pm
                    Zoinks! Jinkies! Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 17, 10:22pm
                        WooHoo! elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Jan 17, 10:26pm
                            It's funny Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 17, 11:00pm
                        And, I can truthfully say, like Velma... Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 18, 2:18am
                            Oh no! Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 18, 2:36am
                                LOL! Thankfully just the silly ones for reading. Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 18, 2:38am
            Me too, me too!! elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Jan 17, 9:59pm
                Agreed! Traditions are important! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 10:01pm
            I did have my site then Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 17, 10:07pm
                Thanks Magpie! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 17, 10:56pm
    Fabulous reporting, DI and Brethil! :D // Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Jan 17, 9:19pm
    Wow you two!! elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Jan 17, 9:51pm
        I'm finishing some recharter paperwork tonight Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 17, 10:37pm
            You're welcome DI elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Jan 17, 10:48pm
                The nice thing about visiting England Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 17, 11:08pm
                You're on! Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 18, 12:03am
                    Your talented baker child could do a bake off for us! // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 18, 12:47am
    3 YouTube videos of Richard's performance as Swann Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 18, 12:36am
        Thanks so much for posting these, Kim!! The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Jan 18, 4:20am
    Catching up with everything! cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Jan 18, 6:38am
        Cool! Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 18, 7:44am
            *whispers back* cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Jan 18, 7:56pm
        Nice Cats - Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 18, 7:18pm
            Thanks! cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Jan 18, 7:57pm
    Wonderful report! iduna Send a private message to iduna Jan 19, 10:33pm
    fantastic tale Ashwise Send a private message to Ashwise Jan 28, 4:06am
        Thanks Ashwise! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Jan 28, 5:35pm
    Article/review in The New Yorker TwirlingThorin Send a private message to TwirlingThorin Feb 5, 8:42pm
        Thanks for the link TwirlingThorin! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Feb 5, 11:31pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.