Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
No one seems to bring up the topic of Cannabalism?

Bombadil
Valinor

Jan 20, 2:11pm

Views: 1004
Shortcut
No one seems to bring up the topic of Cannabalism? Can't Post

That must be the MOST Hideous
Crime one
Could
Commit.

Golllum is a Cannibal.

("We eats it whole?")

Orcs are Cannibals..

("Meat's back on the Menu!... Boyzzz?")

Trolls are Cannibals.

("I've Still got some Farmer?... stuck in my Teeth?")

Goblins in Goblintown are Cannibals.

(You don't see ANY Vegetable Gardens, do you?)

Bomby can't think of anything worse
Then to know...

When you are Dead
Then. You are Food
for the guy who
killed you.?

Are we jus' too Jaded to Notice
This gastly Crime against Nature?

That sure would have Frightened BIGTIME
Chris Tolkien when his dad Made that up!

Crazy

Subject User Time
No one seems to bring up the topic of Cannabalism? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jan 20, 2:11pm
    Only orcs ''do'' cannibalism... Ereinion Nénharma Send a private message to Ereinion Nénharma Jan 20, 2:24pm
        Gollum does not recognize himself as a "hobbit" nor Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Jan 20, 4:08pm
    So far... TheHutt Send a private message to TheHutt Jan 20, 2:26pm
        In TT... Ereinion Nénharma Send a private message to Ereinion Nénharma Jan 20, 3:08pm
            That's a Jacksonism, contrary to Tolkein. Advising Elf Send a private message to Advising Elf Jan 21, 5:17pm
    There's worse Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jan 20, 4:14pm
        Agreed there Elskidor Send a private message to Elskidor Jan 20, 5:08pm
            From what I'vre read Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jan 20, 6:12pm
    It's difficult to know what cannibalism means in a world where there are quite a few sentient species. Noria Send a private message to Noria Jan 20, 4:25pm
    I was reading somewhere... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jan 20, 4:48pm
        Bruno Betleheim? IdrilofGondolin Send a private message to IdrilofGondolin Jan 20, 10:24pm
            Coming in December to a theater near you. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Jan 20, 10:34pm
            Hmmm... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jan 20, 10:56pm
                I don't know Bettelheim, but I like CSLewis' take on the subject: Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Jan 20, 11:12pm
                    Nice!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jan 20, 11:26pm
                    Aww, I really like that quote. nandorin elf Send a private message to nandorin elf Jan 21, 3:12am
    “Not eaten up by Wargs or goblins or wicked bears yet I see!” Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Jan 20, 7:16pm
        Bomby is SoGlad.... thizz Thread has SUM Legs? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jan 20, 8:57pm
    Disturbing Gollum detail Lio Send a private message to Lio Jan 21, 12:44am
    We view Tolkien's.... willowing Send a private message to willowing Jan 21, 7:27am
        Watching survivors of the Andes plane crash Starling Send a private message to Starling Jan 21, 9:29am
            Colorado has the only Convicted Canniball in USA History Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jan 21, 2:28pm
                Inspiring the movie musical... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Jan 21, 3:39pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.