Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
I can see music like this playing during Thorins downfall.

boldog
Rohan

Jan 17, 10:24pm

Views: 562
Shortcut
I can see music like this playing during Thorins downfall. Can't Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBPwCmU0V-Q

Lol its from A video game called skyrim. I really like the deep male vocal choir. It does sound very dwarvish, and I can clearly see something similar being played during the downfall of Thorin. But it will obviously be a bit more darker and tragic sounding.
But what do you think? It will clearly make his fall more epic. A great hero, become one on the verge of evil

"And do you really think, Thorin Oakenshield, that Bolg will have the slightest symphony for you? After he watched you hack his fathers hand off, so ruthlessly in Moria. Azogs defeat has brought nothing to you, only refuelled hate of his kin, upon yours"

Subject User Time
I can see music like this playing during Thorins downfall. boldog Send a private message to boldog Jan 17, 10:24pm
    Great song! Beorn's Bees Send a private message to Beorn's Bees Jan 17, 11:23pm
        lol i dont mean his death boldog Send a private message to boldog Jan 17, 11:37pm
            Oh, lol, could work well there too. death of a different kind// Nira Send a private message to Nira Jan 17, 11:41pm
    Yes, more like the beginning Nira Send a private message to Nira Jan 17, 11:24pm
    Thanks! Excellent piece of music. Bishop Send a private message to Bishop Jan 18, 5:50am
    Skyrim's soundtrack daemoon Send a private message to daemoon Jan 18, 7:07pm
        How true! bowencm Send a private message to bowencm Jan 19, 1:03am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.