Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
After so long

Kili Son of Dis
The Shire

Jan 17, 11:52am

Views: 1194
Shortcut
After so long Can't Post

What are your characters in the book and in what movie?

Also what are the best characterized and characters according to you that seem to come from the book ?

My favorite characters in the book and the movie are Beorn and Kili . Beorn is my favorite character ever , as far as I know in DOS'EE you will see a lot more and I'm happy . I really like the design of the character is in the form of man to bear, albeit different from the description of Tolkien, I think it's a novelty, a novelty that fascinates me and I love it . And I like it just as the characterization and history of the character, and the right to expand its scope and character of the basic like him.

Kili is my other favorite . In the book I really liked the fact that Fili and Kili were young people in the shipment and some scouts of the company. In the film, the characterization of Kili is wider , just to give prominence to the youth and enthusiasm of the character. From my point of view , the first time I saw " The Desolation of Smuag " I have a little crooked nose because of the events with Tauriel . I saw the movie two more times after the first, and I must say that my perspective has changed. Kili Tauriel speaks with his mother , and long ago I heard an interview with Evangeline Lilly who spoke characterization elf warrior .She spoke of the fact that Tauriel is an orphan when a child, his parents were killed by orcs (which in the film is not called) and it is for this that I think you fond of Kili. Becomes a sort of patron and wants to ensure that the promise made to his mother Dis, become a reality. At the same time I think the scene where they hold hands a little exaggerated, but from my point of view, it remains a relationship of affection and protection, certainly to expand the character of Kili.

The character that I think most of all reflects what is in the book is Bilbo. Martin Freeman brings to the screen a perfect performance in all respects.

Your favorite characters instead? hello to everyone!

"Many who live deserve death, and many of those that die deserve life. You are able to assess, Frodo? Do not be too eager to bestow death and judgment. Even the wisest do not know all the outcomes."

Subject User Time
After so long Kili Son of Dis Send a private message to Kili Son of Dis Jan 17, 11:52am
    Gandalf and Galandriel Rickster Send a private message to Rickster Jan 17, 12:51pm
        thoramir and gandaldriel book Gandalf Send a private message to book Gandalf Jan 17, 1:19pm
    Gandalf in the book, Smaug in the movie... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Jan 17, 1:33pm
    Fili and Kili Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Jan 17, 1:54pm
    Mines are... CathrineB Send a private message to CathrineB Jan 17, 2:09pm
    Kili! legolin12 Send a private message to legolin12 Jan 17, 2:20pm
    Favorites IdrilofGondolin Send a private message to IdrilofGondolin Jan 17, 2:30pm
        Since probably No one will pick... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jan 17, 3:07pm
    My thoughts Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Jan 17, 4:01pm
    hmmm IDLookout Send a private message to IDLookout Jan 17, 4:10pm
    mine Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 17, 4:16pm
    Aragorn and Gandalf bowencm Send a private message to bowencm Jan 17, 9:48pm
    From the book IN the movies MomoftheShire Send a private message to MomoftheShire Jan 17, 10:14pm
    mine Nira Send a private message to Nira Jan 17, 10:46pm
        I'm not sure if I ever had a book favorite... Queen of Erebor Send a private message to Queen of Erebor Jan 17, 11:19pm
    Favorite characters Kilidoescartwheels Send a private message to Kilidoescartwheels Jan 18, 4:20am
    My favorites LordotRings93 Send a private message to LordotRings93 Jan 18, 2:10pm
    My favorites... Rowan Greene Send a private message to Rowan Greene Jan 18, 4:16pm
    My favourites dubulous Send a private message to dubulous Jan 18, 10:27pm
    Thorin? Bilbo? Ellanara Send a private message to Ellanara Jan 18, 10:49pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.