Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
The Mouth of Sauron in TABA?

DemoElite
Rivendell

Jan 17, 1:18am

Views: 1005
Shortcut
The Mouth of Sauron in TABA? Can't Post

It seems that it's quite possible we will be introduced to this character in either Dol Goddur or Battle of Five Armies. The history of the character in the book is that he was a black number an who fell into Saurons graces when Sauron returned, guessing the third age hobbit timeline? In ROTK film, he was leading the army of Sauron to the black gate as Aragon beheaded him. He was either a man of religion or wizardry before he turned. Could pj plan him to be one of the blue wizards that fell into saurons darkness? Could he be a man of dale/lake town ? Could he be radagast? Alfrid? Just throwing some ideas out, since anything is possible in Jackson's hobbit world. This would be a nice transition from a film point of view. What do u think?

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!

Subject User Time
The Mouth of Sauron in TABA? DemoElite Send a private message to DemoElite Jan 17, 1:18am
    Interesting possibility... FrostyLemon Send a private message to FrostyLemon Jan 17, 1:28am
        Wow.. that is all so cool Rickster Send a private message to Rickster Jan 17, 1:37am
    i vote yes on this MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Jan 17, 2:54am
    If, and that's a big if, that happens, tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Jan 17, 3:36am
        For such an important... DemoElite Send a private message to DemoElite Jan 17, 4:09am
            I just don't see it happening... tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Jan 17, 4:18am
                Yeah, as cool as it sounds Elskidor Send a private message to Elskidor Jan 17, 5:27pm
                Ish Kakhfe burgahobbit Send a private message to burgahobbit Jan 17, 6:43pm
                    That's a line of dialogue, not a character. tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Jan 17, 7:17pm
    I would not say no Remus Send a private message to Remus Jan 17, 11:00am
        but he was so easely killed.. that made him seem like a rooky Rickster Send a private message to Rickster Jan 17, 12:56pm
            Well it wasn't his fault burgahobbit Send a private message to burgahobbit Jan 17, 6:45pm
    Maybe... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Jan 17, 8:55pm
        IIRC he is a Numenorean 7.62 mm FMJ Send a private message to 7.62 mm FMJ Jan 18, 10:10am
        What if KingTurgon Send a private message to KingTurgon Jan 23, 1:35am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.