Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
DOS loses its IMAX and theaters in my area this weekend - that's it then, it's over

Avandel
Grey Havens

Jan 16, 10:41pm

Views: 839
Shortcut
DOS loses its IMAX and theaters in my area this weekend - that's it then, it's over Can't Post

I know, from various posts a lot of folks lost DOS from local theaters a lot sooner. Guess I was hoping for one last IMAX viewing this weekend - and I'd feel better if it was some spectacular blockbuster coming in, something WORTHY of a theater I spent so many happy hours in watching DOS. But no.

Let the long wait for the DVD/BR begin.Unimpressed

Subject User Time
DOS loses its IMAX and theaters in my area this weekend - that's it then, it's over Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 16, 10:41pm
    It's gonna be ugly Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Jan 16, 10:46pm
        still here Rickster Send a private message to Rickster Jan 16, 10:49pm
            Yes. Here too Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Jan 16, 10:52pm
        Not in my neck of the woods... Queen of Erebor Send a private message to Queen of Erebor Jan 16, 11:01pm
            don't have a "close" cheaper theater ): Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 16, 11:17pm
            Same legolin12 Send a private message to legolin12 Jan 17, 12:49am
    IMAX 3d in one more theater for another week Bard'sBlackArrow Send a private message to Bard'sBlackArrow Jan 16, 10:59pm
        Thank you, I'm greedy I know! Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 16, 11:09pm
            I understand Bard'sBlackArrow Send a private message to Bard'sBlackArrow Jan 17, 8:01pm
    My last chance was today... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jan 16, 11:20pm
        Me too Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 16, 11:29pm
    It's still playing in my area in IMAX until the 23rd! // Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Jan 16, 11:28pm
    In my area it is getting down to 1 to 3 show times max. Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Jan 17, 12:43am
    Is this normal? tarasaurus Send a private message to tarasaurus Jan 17, 1:08am
        my impression Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 17, 3:01am
    still here too CathrineB Send a private message to CathrineB Jan 17, 1:17am
        Great to read that ! Rickster Send a private message to Rickster Jan 17, 1:35am
    :( Thyia Send a private message to Thyia Jan 17, 1:54am
        Good! arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Jan 17, 2:24am
        bet an IMAX connected to a museum is incredible Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 17, 2:33am
    I caught the last showing at the local IMAX this afternoon. Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Jan 17, 3:09am
    Why is US so harsh on this? painjoiker Send a private message to painjoiker Jan 17, 3:31am
        Probably just the number of new releases coming out...some are Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Jan 17, 5:15am
        well, you know us Americans Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 17, 5:22am
    sad to see it go out of IMAX! Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Jan 17, 6:06am
        very sad re IMAX Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 17, 4:31pm
    In some places... patrickk Send a private message to patrickk Jan 17, 7:33am
    Lost it here MomoftheShire Send a private message to MomoftheShire Jan 17, 11:22am
        Locally, some 2D showings and 1 3D....a little farther away the big Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Jan 18, 2:15am
            never been the only one in a theater Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 18, 2:34am
            I had a theatre all to myself once Starling Send a private message to Starling Jan 18, 2:49am
    Still here IdrilofGondolin Send a private message to IdrilofGondolin Jan 17, 2:37pm
    still showing here but ghost_matt Send a private message to ghost_matt Jan 17, 4:25pm
    I think it might still be showing here (fewer showings though) but my aunt... Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Jan 17, 5:25pm
        some theaters are brutal physically! Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jan 17, 9:19pm
            Yeah Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Jan 18, 3:44pm
        Don't forget that this is... patrickk Send a private message to patrickk Jan 18, 8:57pm
    I hope those bees look as awesome on home 3-D as they did in HFR in the theater./ Patty Send a private message to Patty Jan 19, 2:22am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.