Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Downton Abbey

Ardamķrė
Valinor

Jan 9, 1:32pm

Views: 79
Shortcut
Downton Abbey [In reply to] Can't Post

Simply fabulous. I'll say more when I get the chance, but for now, suffice it to say that I was incredibly pleased with the season 4 premiere. It hit absolutely all the right notes coming off of the season 3 Christmas special.

"Yet fairest of all are the willows of Nan-tathren, pale green, or silver in the wind, and the rustle of their innumerable leaves is a spell of music: day and night would flicker by uncounted, while still I stood knee-deep in grass and listened. There I was enchanted, and forgot the Sea in my heart." - Unfinished Tales

Subject User Time
What movies (et. al.) did you watch last weekend? (or the last week or so Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 6, 4:34am
    side topic: extreme weather and movies Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 6, 4:40am
        Hmmm. Well, Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jan 6, 5:57am
        "Your tauntaun will freeze before you reach the first marker!" Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Jan 6, 6:18am
            "Then I'll see you in he**!" ;-) // Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 6, 7:02am
        The Day After Tomorrow Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 6, 7:14am
        I love movies set in winter or in snowy mountains Annael Send a private message to Annael Jan 6, 5:36pm
        Didn't see this until after I posted my reply to the main topic but... Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Jan 6, 5:50pm
    American Hustle demnation Send a private message to demnation Jan 6, 4:45am
        I loved the acting too squire Send a private message to squire Jan 6, 4:53am
    Philomena - 4/5 Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jan 6, 4:51am
        I loved Philomena entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Jan 6, 2:18pm
        Just came back from this & enjoyed it very much! Tintallė Send a private message to Tintallė Jan 7, 1:11am
    American Hustle, Saving Mr. Banks, and X-Men (2000) Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Jan 6, 4:53am
        Great reviews! Loresilme Send a private message to Loresilme Jan 6, 2:35pm
        Completely agree about Saving Mr. Banks Tintallė Send a private message to Tintallė Jan 7, 1:14am
    47 Ronin, Saving Mr. Banks, Mary Poppins, Giants, the Artist, the Birdcage Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jan 6, 5:39am
    This Shining Night Annael Send a private message to Annael Jan 6, 5:51am
        Was this tv or dvd? elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Jan 6, 10:07pm
            DVD Annael Send a private message to Annael Jan 6, 10:17pm
    Downton Abbey Kim Send a private message to Kim Jan 6, 7:23am
        As you said - a solid start zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jan 6, 8:08am
            I agree with you there Annael Send a private message to Annael Jan 6, 5:39pm
    The Muppet Movie and The Muppets zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jan 6, 8:25am
    Duelling Sherlocks DwellerInDale Send a private message to DwellerInDale Jan 6, 9:45am
        I quite enjoy Elementary Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 6, 3:25pm
        I think Elementary is brilliant! Tintallė Send a private message to Tintallė Jan 6, 5:44pm
            big fan as well Annael Send a private message to Annael Jan 6, 6:03pm
        My dad loves Elementary. Not quite my thing though. Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Jan 6, 6:04pm
    When I was babysitting on New year's Eve Greenwood Hobbit Send a private message to Greenwood Hobbit Jan 6, 11:50am
    a little of this... a little of that... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 6, 4:02pm
    Pride & Prejudice (2005) and The Secret Garden (1993) Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Jan 6, 5:37pm
    Caught up on a few TV shows and watched some of our Christmas gifts Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jan 6, 5:46pm
    Hobbit, Hobbit, then The Hobbit :) grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Jan 7, 1:05pm
        ONLY 19 times? Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Jan 7, 4:00pm
            Hanging my head in shame over here... Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Jan 7, 5:49pm
                Me too. . . Tintallė Send a private message to Tintallė Jan 8, 2:39am
                well Annael Send a private message to Annael Jan 8, 3:20am
    Her (2013) and The Wolf of Wall Street cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Jan 8, 1:41am
    The Bletchey Circle Kimi Send a private message to Kimi Jan 8, 4:55am
        Yes! Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Jan 9, 4:57pm
    Several IdrilofGondolin Send a private message to IdrilofGondolin Jan 9, 1:08am
    Nebraska and Inside Llewyn Davis Tintallė Send a private message to Tintallė Jan 9, 1:23am
    Roger Corman's The Viking Women and the Sea Serpent Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Jan 9, 5:45am
    Downton Abbey Ardamķrė Send a private message to Ardamķrė Jan 9, 1:32pm
        Glad you enjoyed it... elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Jan 9, 4:37pm
            Downton Abbey macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Jan 10, 12:40pm
                Oh no Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Jan 10, 4:36pm
                    Episode 3 as I recall dubulous Send a private message to dubulous Jan 11, 11:50am
                        Thank you Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Jan 11, 3:09pm
            I heard it was quite controversial! Ardamķrė Send a private message to Ardamķrė Jan 12, 8:13pm
        We enjoyed the season opener, too. Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Jan 9, 5:03pm
            Amen Annael Send a private message to Annael Jan 9, 6:30pm
                Well... Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Jan 9, 10:01pm
            2-episode premiere Ardamķrė Send a private message to Ardamķrė Jan 12, 9:05pm
        You know, I was fairly certain I would no longer be interested Tintallė Send a private message to Tintallė Jan 9, 5:05pm
            What I loved about the premiere, Ardamķrė Send a private message to Ardamķrė Jan 12, 9:11pm
                I did not even know that was what I felt Tintallė Send a private message to Tintallė Jan 13, 6:36pm
    Call the Midwife sherlock Send a private message to sherlock Jan 12, 6:13pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.