Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
The hobbit children from Bilbo's 111st birthday party VS. The Stone Giants (all of them)

Wilfred
Bree

Jan 4 2014, 1:20pm

Post #1 of 6 (1143 views)
Shortcut
The hobbit children from Bilbo's 111st birthday party VS. The Stone Giants (all of them) Can't Post

I've long pondered what the outcome of this titanic battle might be. I guess it depends how quick and how far the hobbit children can run?

KasDel
Rivendell

Jan 4 2014, 4:59pm

Post #2 of 6 (980 views)
Shortcut
I assume... [In reply to] Can't Post

you are talking about children from toddler to pre-teen? If so... LORD HELP THE GIANTS!!Sly

KasDel the Last

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." Gildor

Wilfred
Bree

Jan 4 2014, 5:31pm

Post #3 of 6 (957 views)
Shortcut
Hobbit Children [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, I mean these:

(This post was edited by Wilfred on Jan 4 2014, 5:32pm)

guitarzankansasfan
Lorien

Jan 6 2014, 2:43am

Post #4 of 6 (946 views)
Shortcut
If they're anything like my kids [In reply to] Can't Post

Especially at bedtime, the stone giants wouldn't stand a chance.

...a far green country under a swift sunrise. As the ship approached the edge of the world and the undying lands came into view, Frodo could not help but wonder: "How long? How long? How long to the Point of Know Return?

Loresilme
Valinor

Jan 9 2014, 12:55am

Post #5 of 6 (960 views)
Shortcut
The adorableness level of the children melts the stone giants right down to mush [In reply to] Can't Post

Children 1, Stone Giants 0

Smile

Bracegirdle
Valinor

Mar 16 2014, 3:20am

Post #6 of 6 (917 views)
Shortcut
Hobbit toddlers [In reply to] Can't Post

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Hobbit toddlers, for they are subtle and quick to whine." --Herman, the Stone GiantMad

From World's End then he turned away,
and yearned again to find afar .
his home through shadows journeying,
and burning as an island star . . .

-Bilbo Baggins

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.