Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
There also has to be

mythme

Dec 25 2013, 3:42pm

Views: 122
Shortcut
There also has to be [In reply to] Can't Post

some resolution to the Master of Laketown. I can't believe that Jackson will be faithful to the book in this regard; especially since the MoL is portrayed so slimy, corrupt and an obvious nemesis of Bard. So Bard certainly isn't going to simply give him some treasure and leave him in power, even if he ultimately goes mad. I'm sure Bard will somehow cause the Master to get his just desserts. Who takes over Laketown then, I don't know. I suppose they'll just make Laketown a "suburb" of Dale and have Bard rule it all.

Subject User Time
Predicting the act structure of TABA TheImaginator Send a private message to TheImaginator Dec 24 2013, 5:42pm
    Dain prologue maybe? Lord_Lucan Send a private message to Lord_Lucan Dec 24 2013, 8:34pm
        I still hope... Avnar Send a private message to Avnar Dec 24 2013, 9:20pm
            Yep... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Dec 25 2013, 2:59am
                I think redgiraffe Send a private message to redgiraffe Dec 25 2013, 9:13pm
        I was thinking this too... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Dec 25 2013, 3:02am
            There also has to be mythme Send a private message to mythme Dec 25 2013, 3:42pm
    Two questions Mithfânion Send a private message to Mithfânion Dec 26 2013, 8:30pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.