Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Top MOMENTS in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

TheImaginator
Rivendell

Dec 23 2013, 1:31am

Views: 920
Shortcut
Top MOMENTS in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Can't Post

I do not mean full scenes or sequences or general things, I mean short moments. Mine are:

- I am...DEATH.
- Bilbo's reaction to what the Ring is doing to him
- The moment when the title of "TDOS" appeared over the mountains with the music and Beorn's roar.
- "If we shall all die in fire, we shall all burn together
- Balin crying
- Thorin stepping on the key as it was about to fall
- Legolas bleeding
- Sauron reveal
- Bombur in a barrel
- Bilbo fighting spider with Ring on

and many more! :D

what are yours?

Subject User Time
Top MOMENTS in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug TheImaginator Send a private message to TheImaginator Dec 23 2013, 1:31am
    I agree with your list morgul lord Send a private message to morgul lord Dec 23 2013, 1:55am
    Enjoyable moments. Dwarvenfury Send a private message to Dwarvenfury Dec 23 2013, 2:30am
        I loved the Laketown scene where Thorin is pleading with the master to let them continue to the mountain,.. poochies Send a private message to poochies Dec 23 2013, 11:32am
        Were you hungry? ;) Bard'sBlackArrow Send a private message to Bard'sBlackArrow Dec 24 2013, 4:07pm
    There are so many! Rowan Greene Send a private message to Rowan Greene Dec 23 2013, 2:05pm
    Top Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Dec 23 2013, 2:28pm
    So many Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Dec 23 2013, 3:57pm
    I'd like to add Belegdir Send a private message to Belegdir Dec 23 2013, 4:36pm
    From a non-fan I saw the movie with: Nira Send a private message to Nira Dec 24 2013, 3:47am
    Mine: Nira Send a private message to Nira Dec 24 2013, 3:48am
        The waffles The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Dec 24 2013, 12:31pm
            I thought that, but do people eat just the comb? Nira Send a private message to Nira Dec 24 2013, 8:14pm
                Maybe it's a subtle visual reference Kim Send a private message to Kim Dec 24 2013, 10:27pm
        That's a great list The Prancing Pony Send a private message to The Prancing Pony Dec 24 2013, 1:23pm
            He's shivering after coming out of the toilet. He thanks Bard for giving him dry clothes.// Nira Send a private message to Nira Dec 24 2013, 8:17pm
    There were so many great moments The Prancing Pony Send a private message to The Prancing Pony Dec 24 2013, 1:21pm
    Near the end HiddenSpring Send a private message to HiddenSpring Dec 24 2013, 3:53pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.