The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming and Collecting:
Hobbit Pez dispensers at Target

Magpie
Immortal

Dec 22 2013, 5:20pm

Post #1 of 5 (210 views)
Shortcut
Hobbit Pez dispensers at Target Can't Post

I ran across a set of Hobbit Pez dispensers in the holiday food section at Target. A few years ago, I happened upon the LOTR Pez dispensers just as all the holiday food was marked down just before or after Christmas and I got them at a deep discount.

So if anyone is looking for these and has a Target nearby, they might check it out and then perhaps visit daily to see if they go on sale.

LOTR soundtrack website ~ magpie avatar gallery
TORn History Mathom-house ~ Torn Image Posting Guide

Kim
Valinor

Dec 22 2013, 8:05pm

Post #2 of 5 (145 views)
Shortcut
Thanks for the heads-up [In reply to] Can't Post

Just what I need to go with my LOTR Pez set!

TheSexyBeard
Lorien

Dec 27 2013, 11:41pm

Post #3 of 5 (132 views)
Shortcut
Fimbul [In reply to] Can't Post

I find the inclusion of Fimbul to be quite funny in "Why did they choose him?" way.

Yes, my username is terrible.

Mad Baggins
The Shire

Jan 4 2014, 11:14pm

Post #4 of 5 (114 views)
Shortcut
Yup [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I find the inclusion of Fimbul to be quite funny in "Why did they choose him?" way.

Yup... that's just weird.

Kim
Valinor

Jan 8 2014, 9:59pm

Post #5 of 5 (185 views)
Shortcut
Update [In reply to] Can't Post

So I was at Target the other day, but after I left I realized I forgot to look for this. Figured I'd check next time, then today, I was at the grocery store (Safeway), and there it was (50% off!) Yoink!

I took it up to the checkout and the conversation went something like this:
Checker: "Is it for now, or are you going to save it for next year?"
Me: "I'll probably put it next to my LOTR pez set"
Checker: "Isn't it a gift for a child?"
Me: "No, it's for me"
Checker: "Oh, I get pez sets as gifts for my son. So, is it a pez thing, or a Hobbit thing?"
Me: "It's a Hobbit thing."
Checker: "Oh, OK. Well have fun!"

And yes, I too think it's weird that Fimbul is included. Oh well, at least Thorin is there.

Smile

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.