Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Hey, I like the sun!

Kim
Tol Eressea

Dec 9 2013, 7:18am

Views: 75
Shortcut
Hey, I like the sun! [In reply to] Can't Post

Not much of a snow person myself, so I've been enjoying the sunshine despite the cold. Was at our town's tree lighting festival last night, and for once, there was no fog/drizzle/rain and no wind, so we could enjoy it despite the cold. Not looking forward to the oncoming clouds. Unimpressed

Subject User Time
Oh, the weather outside is frightful!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Dec 8 2013, 6:41pm
    We are in Chicago entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Dec 8 2013, 7:06pm
    We (Twin Cities) got about 6 inches mid-week Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Dec 8 2013, 7:25pm
    Hardly any snow Misto Send a private message to Misto Dec 8 2013, 8:24pm
    And in Texas, the sun is out! Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Dec 8 2013, 9:09pm
    Nothing yet in Massachusetts, Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Dec 8 2013, 11:18pm
    Not so much "white weather". More like frozen solid and shiny. Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Dec 9 2013, 12:32am
    Not to make anyone jealous Lightfoot Send a private message to Lightfoot Dec 9 2013, 1:03am
    can you all Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Dec 9 2013, 1:07am
        same out here on the Washington coast Annael Send a private message to Annael Dec 9 2013, 5:12am
            yeah Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Dec 9 2013, 5:15am
                Hey, I like the sun! Kim Send a private message to Kim Dec 9 2013, 7:18am
    Only an inch here in eastern Kansas Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Dec 9 2013, 1:08am
    We've had a little of everything! Alcarcalime Send a private message to Alcarcalime Dec 9 2013, 9:30am
    Ice, freezing rain & snow here in sherlock Send a private message to sherlock Dec 9 2013, 11:02am
        There's a layer of crispy snow here dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Dec 9 2013, 12:28pm
            I hate the ice! sherlock Send a private message to sherlock Dec 10 2013, 5:47pm
                They cancelled schools in the state today. dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Dec 10 2013, 6:08pm
                    Cancelled here too! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Dec 10 2013, 6:21pm
                    No school here, either. It was already coming down heavy before the older kids would've hit the 'snooze' button. ;) // Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Dec 10 2013, 6:49pm
    Look what the ice storm did to my poor tree Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Dec 9 2013, 4:59pm
        You were most fortunate dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Dec 9 2013, 5:12pm
            Oh, I widh that I'd taken a pic of the tree that just missed my father's truck. Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Dec 9 2013, 6:08pm
            Yes, I'm very relieved Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Dec 9 2013, 6:42pm
    And *this* is why I'd rather have 2 feet of snow than 2 inches of ice Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Dec 9 2013, 5:36pm
    I'm done with winter already! Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Dec 9 2013, 6:29pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.