Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Twitter, Reviwes, Reactions Part 4

Arannir
Tol Eressea

Dec 6 2013, 12:49am

Views: 3360
Shortcut
Twitter, Reviwes, Reactions Part 4 Can't Post

@ErikDavis: I really dug DESOLATION OF SMAUG. It's darker, but it needs to be. Also includes what might be my favorite action sequence of the year

@ErikDavis: More than the first one, I felt elements of the three LORD OF THE RINGS movies all over DESOLATION

@ErikDavis: The last 90 minutes of DESOLATION do not stop coming at you. Forget long runtimes, this movie doesn't stop.

@ErikDavis: @VogtRoberts I really liked it, but compared to TWO TOWERS, it's not as good as that. TWO TOWERS is my favorite of all of them

@ErikDavis: What's fun is you can engage with this separate story & also enjoy the LOTR prequel elements of it all. You can experience it different ways

from Twitter

ďAll good stories deserve embellishment."

Praise is subjective. And so is criticism.

"I am afraid it is only too likely to be true what you say about the critics and the public. I am dreading the publication for it will be impossible not to mind what is said. I have exposed my heart to be shot at."

Subject User Time
Twitter, Reviwes, Reactions Part 4 Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Dec 6 2013, 12:49am
    Should be part 6 though :) // Bernhardina Send a private message to Bernhardina Dec 6 2013, 1:15am
        Oh no.. well, will be on page 2 soon anyway ^^ Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Dec 6 2013, 1:32am
        The concerns of a reviewer, which mirror one of my larger ones from early on when AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Dec 6 2013, 3:21am
            Cliffhangers are bad now? Fili Send a private message to Fili Dec 6 2013, 4:05am
                I agree frodolives Send a private message to frodolives Dec 6 2013, 4:17am
                    I don't think critics will savage the ending Annatar598 Send a private message to Annatar598 Dec 6 2013, 4:31am
                        Bomby is Fine with it... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Dec 6 2013, 4:58am
    "LOVED IT" unexpectedvisitor Send a private message to unexpectedvisitor Dec 6 2013, 5:03am
    Can somebody tell me Wordofmask Send a private message to Wordofmask Dec 6 2013, 8:32am
        There were reports... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Dec 6 2013, 12:44pm
            Thx! Wordofmask Send a private message to Wordofmask Dec 6 2013, 2:40pm
    OK now negative reaction begins Wordofmask Send a private message to Wordofmask Dec 6 2013, 12:24pm
        Do not let yourself be deceived... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Dec 6 2013, 12:41pm
        But is Bilge Ebiri ShireHorse Send a private message to ShireHorse Dec 6 2013, 12:42pm
        I actually think this is rather encouraging! Foromir Send a private message to Foromir Dec 6 2013, 12:49pm
        If you look closely Shagrat Send a private message to Shagrat Dec 6 2013, 12:55pm
            This tweets are from about 8 hours ago Wordofmask Send a private message to Wordofmask Dec 6 2013, 1:58pm
        The reviewer is seing this on Monday only BartTheBowman Send a private message to BartTheBowman Dec 6 2013, 1:26pm
        Hmm no real indication they are actually talking about DOS demnation Send a private message to demnation Dec 6 2013, 4:29pm
    I guess that Twitter conversation can be labelled as "mixed to positive" Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Dec 6 2013, 12:50pm
        looks just positive to me unexpectedvisitor Send a private message to unexpectedvisitor Dec 6 2013, 4:18pm
    First official review from The Hollywood Reporter Thorin's Oakenshield Send a private message to Thorin's Oakenshield Dec 6 2013, 4:55pm
        Happy for the EL praise.. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Dec 6 2013, 4:59pm
        OMG thx! Wordofmask Send a private message to Wordofmask Dec 6 2013, 5:04pm
        Tauriel has eyes for Thorin? Shagrat Send a private message to Shagrat Dec 6 2013, 5:07pm
        Embargo AncalagontheBlack Send a private message to AncalagontheBlack Dec 6 2013, 5:10pm
            I want to know that too Wordofmask Send a private message to Wordofmask Dec 6 2013, 5:11pm
            Yes, the embargo has been officially lifted Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Dec 6 2013, 7:01pm
                Embargo lifted daemoon Send a private message to daemoon Dec 6 2013, 7:17pm
                    Yes! TORn staff who've see DoS are working madly to get their reviews out Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Dec 6 2013, 7:22pm
                        I'm really looking forward to these. :-) DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Dec 6 2013, 7:27pm
                Ah great. Nagini6 Send a private message to Nagini6 Dec 6 2013, 7:17pm
        McCarthy's clearly not a Tolkien buff... unexpectedvisitor Send a private message to unexpectedvisitor Dec 6 2013, 5:12pm
        Another Review shadowdog Send a private message to shadowdog Dec 6 2013, 5:35pm
            love that Variety review! unexpectedvisitor Send a private message to unexpectedvisitor Dec 6 2013, 5:43pm
                Only thing I don't like is his 48fps comment Imladris18 Send a private message to Imladris18 Dec 6 2013, 5:59pm
            Variety and HR reviews in a summary LoremIpsum Send a private message to LoremIpsum Dec 6 2013, 5:56pm
    Variety Review Thorin's Oakenshield Send a private message to Thorin's Oakenshield Dec 6 2013, 5:23pm
        Wow you are too fast Wordofmask Send a private message to Wordofmask Dec 6 2013, 5:24pm
    Variet gave it a good review Grant Send a private message to Grant Dec 6 2013, 5:24pm
    Rottentomatoes has started as well. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Dec 6 2013, 5:58pm
    Current rating at Critic's Choice is 87/100 TwirlingThorin Send a private message to TwirlingThorin Dec 6 2013, 6:02pm
        too early unexpectedvisitor Send a private message to unexpectedvisitor Dec 6 2013, 6:06pm
    Empire Review - 5 stars daemoon Send a private message to daemoon Dec 6 2013, 6:10pm
        YES Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Dec 6 2013, 6:11pm
            the Empire and Variety reviews are both great unexpectedvisitor Send a private message to unexpectedvisitor Dec 6 2013, 6:22pm
                Another positive and a review round-up to keep an eye on happydood Send a private message to happydood Dec 6 2013, 6:42pm
                    Welcome! daemoon Send a private message to daemoon Dec 6 2013, 6:49pm
                        Thanks! happydood Send a private message to happydood Dec 6 2013, 6:54pm
                            Great first post, happydood! ShireHorse Send a private message to ShireHorse Dec 6 2013, 7:00pm
                    Man... Elskidor Send a private message to Elskidor Dec 6 2013, 6:55pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.