I have to say – that's very nice [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you for posting this.

Fleuz
Lorien

Nov 22 2013, 6:41pm

Post #3 of 7 (301 views)
Shortcut
That's it! [In reply to] Can't Post

Really hope for such an impression in the movie.
Maybe not as big but it goes in the right direction.

Elskidor
Rohan

Nov 22 2013, 7:38pm

Post #4 of 7 (235 views)
Shortcut
Yeah [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Really hope for such an impression in the movie.
Maybe not as big but it goes in the right direction.

Isn't in PJ's film Azog the murderer of his type? If he is too big one will have to wonder how Azog was able to take even one down. This Beorn looks like he could take down all the Orcs without help. Heck's he's bigger than film Sauron. Great picture though.

Avandel
Half-elven

Nov 22 2013, 9:28pm

Post #5 of 7 (188 views)
Shortcut
Too true [In reply to] Can't Post

"Heck's he's bigger than film Sauron. Great picture though"

Cool

AncalagontheBlack
Rohan

Nov 22 2013, 10:26pm

Post #6 of 7 (168 views)
Shortcut
He will need to be pretty big [In reply to] Can't Post

"But even with the Eagles they were still outnumbered. In that last hour Beorn himself had appeared - no one knew how or from where. He came alone, and in bear's shape; and he seemed to have grown almost to giant-size in his wrath. The roar of his voice was like drums and guns; and he tossed wolves and goblins from his path like straws and feathers. He fell upon their rear, and broke like a clap of thunder through the ring."

"Swiftly he returned and his wrath was redoubled, so that nothing could withstand him, and no weapon seemed to bite upon him. He scattered the bodyguard, and pulled down Bolg himself and crushed him. Then dismay fell on the Goblins and they fled in all directions.
"

DuBekar
Rivendell

Nov 22 2013, 10:34pm

Post #7 of 7 (162 views)
Shortcut
I always thought and wish [In reply to] Can't Post

He will be this big, if not bigger!

http://moviezine.se/...es/2011/01/beorn.jpg

" Why, O people of Noldor! Fëanor cried. Why should we longer serve the jealous Valar, who cannot keep us nor even their own realm secure from their enemy? And though he be now their foe, are not they and he of one kin? Vengence calls me hence, but even were it otherwise I would not dwell longer in the same land with the kin of my father's slayer and of the thief of treasure. Yet i am not the only valiant in this valiant people. And have ye not all lost your King? And what else have ye not lost, cooped here in a narrow land between the mountains and the sea? Here once was light, that the Valar begrudged to middle-earth, but now dark levels all. Shall we mourn here deedless forever, a shadow-folk, mist-haunting, dropping vain tears in the thankless sea? Or shall we return to our home? In cuiviènen sweet ran the waters under uncloaded stars, and wide lands lay about, where a free people might walk. There they lie still and await us who in out folly forsook them. Come away! Let the cowards keep this city!"

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.