Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
A meme...

Kinravip
The Shire

Nov 19 2013, 3:57am

Post #1 of 12 (341 views)
Shortcut
A meme... Can't Post

"Mine! Mine!! Mine!!!
Down! Down!! Down!!!
Go! Go!! Go... my precious!!!"

Is it December yet?

"...there is much to read in that book, and I cannot claim to have seen more than a page or two."

Kinravip
The Shire

Nov 19 2013, 5:46am

Post #2 of 12 (232 views)
Shortcut
Mo' memes! Mo' memes! [In reply to] Can't Post

The one I'm using for my avatar was created within minutes of me hearing that Barry Humphries was in the cast.

I also have another one starring Sylvester McCoy in the makeup chair, but its caption reads "Radagast: Everybody's Favorite S***head," so I don't think I'm allowed to post it here.

Correct, admin?

I have some I did for the LOTR films, but that may require some digging. Stay tuned...

(This post was edited by Altaira on Dec 16 2013, 8:22pm)

Silverlode
Forum Admin / Moderator

Nov 19 2013, 6:11am

Post #3 of 12 (259 views)
Shortcut
Correct, although... [In reply to] Can't Post

trading the asterisked bit for "poop" would be allowed, considering the extensive discussions of such we've had in the past.

And all I can say about that avatar is: Thank goodness the Goblin King didn't actually wear a purple wig and granny glasses! Shocked

Silverlode

"Dark is the water of Kheled-zâram, and cold are the springs of Kibil-nâla, and fair were the many-pillared halls of Khazad-dűm in Elder Days before the fall of mighty kings beneath the stone."

Barrow-Wight
Rohan

Nov 19 2013, 11:56pm

Post #4 of 12 (219 views)
Shortcut
funny [In reply to] Can't Post

The Radagast one is hilarious lol I made one after seeing Martin Freeman flipping off the camera in the EE in full Bilbo costume and it says "That's what Bilbo Baggins Thinks"

Ziggy Stardust
Gondor

Nov 20 2013, 1:46am

Post #5 of 12 (221 views)
Shortcut
All saw this as your signature in another thread [In reply to] Can't Post

And I just want to say I love love love it! It puts a big smile on my face! If only this could actually happen in the movie! It would be hilarious! Laugh Ha! But it won't, I just kid. Wink

Kinravip
The Shire

Nov 20 2013, 3:33pm

Post #6 of 12 (296 views)
Shortcut
The Radagast meme [In reply to] Can't Post

Here you go, newly self-censored for TORn:

(This post was edited by Altaira on Dec 16 2013, 8:22pm)

Werde Spinner
Rohan

Nov 27 2013, 5:08pm

Post #7 of 12 (167 views)
Shortcut
Just about died laughing... [In reply to] Can't Post

As soon as I saw, "Mine! Mine!! Mine!!" I knew what it was and started reading it in the appropriate Daffy voice. Laugh This is one of the funniest Hobbit memes I've seen in a while. Thanks for sharing it!

I don't try making memes much myself, but I did do one once that featured Master Chief from Halo holding a gravity hammer and the Goblin King cowering away from him: "He wields the Gravity Hammer, bright as daylight!" And that's about as far as my imagination goes...

"I had forgotten that. It is hard to be sure of anything among so many marvels. The world is all grown strange. Elf and Dwarf in company walk in our daily fields; and folk speak with the Lady of the Wood and yet live; and the Sword comes back to war that was broken in the long ages ere the fathers of our fathers rode into the Mark! How shall a man judge what to do in such times?"

"As he ever has judged. Good and ill have not changed since yesteryear; nor are they one thing among Elves and Dwarves and another among Men. It is a man's part to discern them, as much in the Golden Wood as in his own house."

Kinravip
The Shire

Nov 28 2013, 12:56pm

Post #8 of 12 (166 views)
Shortcut
Thanks! [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm glad you enjoyed my meme.

Here is my gallery.
If you find anything useful, please help yourself.

Happy Thanksgiving!

https://www.facebook.com/...907.515684483&type=3

(This post was edited by Altaira on Dec 16 2013, 8:21pm)

Meneldor
Tol Eressea

Nov 29 2013, 12:13am

Post #9 of 12 (280 views)
Shortcut
Another meme [In reply to] Can't Post

HA!!!

They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep.

Meneldor
Tol Eressea

Nov 29 2013, 8:31pm

Post #10 of 12 (163 views)
Shortcut
. [In reply to] Can't Post

They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep.

Kinravip
The Shire

Nov 30 2013, 3:55am

Post #11 of 12 (185 views)
Shortcut
GandAlf [In reply to] Can't Post

Love it.

(This post was edited by Altaira on Dec 16 2013, 8:21pm)

Meneldor
Tol Eressea

Dec 9 2013, 5:20am

Post #12 of 12 (213 views)
Shortcut
Winter in Rivendell [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.