Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
If you are going to yell at them

Voronwë_the_Faithful
Valinor

Nov 20 2013, 2:16pm

Views: 442
Shortcut
If you are going to yell at them [In reply to] Can't Post

At least have the courtesy to learn how to correctly spell Philippa Boyen's first name.

(And yes, I am serious.)

'But very bright were the stars upon the margin of the world, when at times the clouds about the West were drawn aside.'

The Hall of Fire

Subject User Time
Spoiler! And in this I cite no source save the Visual Companion books available to all AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 20 2013, 6:07am
    They have read the book[s]. Often. // dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Nov 20 2013, 9:43am
    I'm pretty sure they've read the book BUT Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Send a private message to Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Nov 20 2013, 9:47am
        To be clear, when I say 'read the books', the intent is not to imply that they have not read them, but rather AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 20 2013, 7:27pm
    If you are going to yell at them Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Nov 20 2013, 2:16pm
        Do not be nasty Nagini6 Send a private message to Nagini6 Nov 20 2013, 7:14pm
            Lol. Aww. Thank you. I do try to re-itterate only as new news, whether hopeful or AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 20 2013, 7:32pm
                My comment had nothing to do "cannon defiant deviance" Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Nov 21 2013, 2:49am
                    Courtesy is a thing of great worth. AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 21 2013, 4:34am
                        My advice to you (for what it is worth) Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Nov 21 2013, 4:47am
                            I appreciate your thoughtfulness, but I don't think all the time on Earth is going to AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 21 2013, 4:57am
                                Hehe... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Nov 21 2013, 1:27pm
                                    Indeed. Interestingly though, it isn't An Unexpected on its own that has really AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 22 2013, 1:47am
            AinurOlorin's posts are just about the most interesting, entertaining and well written posts around here. sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Nov 21 2013, 12:15am
                *in Mike Myers-Linda Richman voice* "I veklempt! Talk amongst yourselves!" AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 21 2013, 1:58am
                    Not a hater either. sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Nov 21 2013, 3:53am
                        Well said. AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 21 2013, 4:58am
    I caught that as well Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Nov 20 2013, 3:09pm
        Fingers crossed. About that and about the hope AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 20 2013, 7:29pm
            FIngers crossed for sure. Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Nov 21 2013, 2:43am
    How will it add with... Fàfnir Send a private message to Fàfnir Nov 21 2013, 2:53am
        Thank you. And as to Azog. bluchhhhhhh! My hope is that even if Azog is there, which AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 21 2013, 4:40am
    Nazgul The Mitch King Send a private message to The Mitch King Nov 21 2013, 7:06pm
        Absolutely. I think that will be the lead in to their presence later in the film in Dol AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 22 2013, 1:53am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.