Robin the Boy Wonder versus Pippin the Tween Wonder

Darkstone
Immortal

Nov 12 2013, 5:19pm

Post #1 of 6 (815 views)
Shortcut
Robin the Boy Wonder versus Pippin the Tween Wonder Can't Post

Who wins?

“Indeed if fish had fish-lore and Wise-fish it is probable that the business of anglers would be very little hindered.”
-JRR Tolkien

RosieBaggins
Rivendell

Nov 12 2013, 5:51pm

Post #2 of 6 (740 views)
Shortcut
Pippin! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hobbits are more than what meets the eye :D

Beware the shiny
They are there to steal your heart.
You must just say no.

On another note, wonder what obscure holiday it is today? No? Of course you do! That is why I have created This calender to tell you! Enjoy. I take suggestions if I missed your favorite holiday.

Ziggy Stardust
Gondor

Nov 13 2013, 2:21am

Post #3 of 6 (733 views)
Shortcut
Pippin! [In reply to] Can't Post

I love the part about the Tween Wonder. It suits him. And it's cute. Cool

Lissuin
Valinor

Nov 13 2013, 10:34am

Post #4 of 6 (725 views)
Shortcut
Robin, [In reply to] Can't Post

All-American Boy, wins.

Pippin's love of the halflings' leaf has clearly slowed his mind,

and I wouldn't let him near explosives.

Fredeghar Wayfarer
Lorien

Nov 14 2013, 7:56am

Post #5 of 6 (812 views)
Shortcut
Robin [In reply to] Can't Post

Super-nerdy question but...which Robin? There's been more than one in the comics.

Regardless, I have to give this to Robin, whichever one we're talking about. A highly trained martial artist and acrobat vs. a short, chubby, mostly untrained hobbit. Pippin had what, a few weeks of sword training with Aragorn? That is not going to cut it against a kid who's had years of training with Batman and the Teen Titans.

Brethil
Half-elven

Nov 14 2013, 10:20pm

Post #6 of 6 (778 views)
Shortcut
I love Teen Titans Robin, Fredegar [In reply to] Can't Post

So that's who I would picture. And he would take no prisoners in a fight! hoping for Pippin's sake someone or something else would intervene.

Is there a Tolkien topic that you have wanted to look into more deeply, and write about your thoughts on it? If so, we'd like to hear from you for the next TORn Amateur Symposium- coming in November. Happy writing!

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.