The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
Aminawolf pics

Na Vedui
Rohan

Nov 10 2013, 7:29pm

Post #1 of 6 (342 views)
Shortcut
Aminawolf pics Can't Post

Just been enjoying "Aminawolf's" quirky LOTR and Hobbit art. I love the one called "Telepathy"! The address is here:

http://aminawolf.deviantart.com/gallery/42580531

not sure if it will link properly from here. There's a second page of pics after the first. If you click on a pic, a bigger version comes up.

Mods: is this the right section to post this one in?

elaen32
Gondor

Nov 10 2013, 11:35pm

Post #2 of 6 (247 views)
Shortcut
These made me giggle.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for posting!Smile I particularly liked the one of Azog playing " fetch the stick" with his white wargLaugh

Is there a Tolkien topic that you have wanted to look into more deeply and write about your thoughts on it? If so, we'd like to hear from you for the next TORn Amateur Symposium- coming in November. Happy writing!

Thranderz
Rohan

Nov 11 2013, 9:31pm

Post #3 of 6 (228 views)
Shortcut
Already heard of their work [In reply to] Can't Post

yet this picture NEVER fails to make me laugh! Laugh

http://aminawolf.deviantart.com/art/LotR-Sneaking-Suspicion-332948956

I simply walked into Mordor.

RangerLady23
Lorien

Nov 12 2013, 6:58pm

Post #4 of 6 (187 views)
Shortcut
Great big, giant LOL! [In reply to] Can't Post

I couldn't stop laughing! Will definitely have to show these to my mom, she'll love them.
I especially like the one with Boromir using his horn as a nose and Aragorn telling Frodo that "Can't you help yourself just once?" Priceless.

Ziggy Stardust
Gondor

Nov 13 2013, 2:23am

Post #5 of 6 (192 views)
Shortcut
These made me laugh! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for posting!

dik-dik
Lorien

Nov 14 2013, 7:07pm

Post #6 of 6 (209 views)
Shortcut
I love her art! [In reply to] Can't Post

My favorite piece by her is the one with the short-sighted Uglúk. LOL.
One thing that makes Amina as a person stand out for me is how polite she is in comments, and that she replies to everyone. Classy.

"A journalist once asked me what I would like my epitaph to be and I said I think I would like it to be 'He did very little harm'. And that's not easy. Most people seem to me to do a great deal of harm. If I could be remembered as having done very little, that would suit me." ~ Paul Eddington

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.