Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
I've written quite a few instrumental songs...

Poll: How creative are Tolkien aficionados?
My hobby/vocation is painting
Artwork in a medium other than paint
Cartoons or comics
Writing -- fiction or nonfiction
Writing poetry
Writing songs
Sewing
Needlework (including knitting/crocheting)
Doll-making
Paper crafts
Woodwork
Pottery
Other (please specify)
Tolkien is my muse! ALL of my projects reflect my passion for Middle-earth
SOME of my projects
Nah, no JRR Tolkien but I am inspired by other fan interests
Nope -- no muses, just do my own thing
Photography
Video/film
No, not creative at all
View Results (185 votes)

Salmacis81
Grey Havens

Nov 10 2013, 12:22am

Views: 145
Shortcut
I've written quite a few instrumental songs... [In reply to] Can't Post

Mostly rock stuff, but I also play some classical guitar, banjo, and mandolin (although I'm not really a country fan by any stretch). I don't write lyrics, although I've collaborated with people who've written lyrics to my music.

Subject User Time
How creative are Tolkien aficionados? The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Nov 8 2013, 1:36pm
    Interesting poll Grey Elf... elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Nov 8 2013, 2:33pm
        You're welcome, elaen, and thanks for voting! // The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Nov 8 2013, 3:08pm
    Very cool poll Grey Elf! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Nov 8 2013, 3:50pm
    Hmm, well, let's see... Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Nov 8 2013, 3:54pm
    well, I make my living as a writer Annael Send a private message to Annael Nov 8 2013, 4:13pm
        Well, I did include writing songs The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Nov 8 2013, 4:28pm
            Performance is very creative Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Nov 8 2013, 9:47pm
                Well when you put it that way, DI, The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Nov 8 2013, 10:09pm
                I agree! Annael Send a private message to Annael Nov 8 2013, 11:45pm
                    Excellent examples :) // zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Nov 9 2013, 5:15am
                rude much whatever Send a private message to whatever Nov 17 2013, 1:32pm
                    I think you've either Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Nov 17 2013, 5:58pm
                        Thank you, Ataahua Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Nov 17 2013, 7:42pm
    NOTE: I originally had "photography" and "filmmaking" as options The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Nov 8 2013, 4:38pm
    *stutters nervously* W-Well, I... do write fanfictions and draw the Shire a lot... FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Nov 8 2013, 6:24pm
    creative action is my catharsis Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Nov 8 2013, 10:16pm
        Wow that is really impressive, Escapist. FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Nov 8 2013, 11:14pm
            I'd be willing to guess Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Nov 9 2013, 3:27am
                I'm sure you'll reach your "destination (as it were)" eventually FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Nov 9 2013, 8:37am
                    So far using summer vacations mostly Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Nov 10 2013, 11:51pm
    Interesting topic! Lightfoot Send a private message to Lightfoot Nov 9 2013, 12:19am
    Hi, I did your Poll star Nov 9 2013, 5:09am
    For me zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Nov 9 2013, 5:13am
    I live a highly creative life Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 9 2013, 4:04pm
    i'd suggest... Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Nov 9 2013, 9:29pm
    Sculpting imin Send a private message to imin Nov 9 2013, 10:38pm
        Some of the most creative people I have known Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Nov 11 2013, 12:55am
    I've written quite a few instrumental songs... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Nov 10 2013, 12:22am
    Another writer here Fredeghar Wayfarer Send a private message to Fredeghar Wayfarer Nov 10 2013, 9:52pm
    TORn has really revived my creative side :) grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 11 2013, 1:57am
    collaborative fanfic sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Nov 11 2013, 3:02pm
    I'm a musician (violin) But I also Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Nov 20 2013, 12:11am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.