Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
About Gandalf in peril

Foromir
Rivendell

Nov 6 2013, 9:16pm

Views: 83
Shortcut
About Gandalf in peril [In reply to] Can't Post

I sure hope they won't let him hang there in the Necromancer's dungeon between DOS and TABA and agree that would feel cheap and inappropriate for the character. But again, I still trust PJ enough to avoid that situation, like letting Gandalf escape in the last minute to end on a more hopeful note.

Subject User Time
Cliffhanger Ending for DOS? m.summers343 Send a private message to m.summers343 Nov 5 2013, 11:14pm
    Song Titles and Trailer OrphanOfNumenor Send a private message to OrphanOfNumenor Nov 5 2013, 11:31pm
        It won't happen nobofthepony Send a private message to nobofthepony Nov 5 2013, 11:48pm
            Maybe Sheeran was told not to mention Smaug's death, Cillendor Send a private message to Cillendor Nov 6 2013, 1:51am
                Also Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Nov 6 2013, 2:18am
                    I agree... StarGodziller Send a private message to StarGodziller Nov 6 2013, 2:19am
                    Thorin saw Dale and Erebor burn prior to this Ffnir Send a private message to Ffnir Nov 6 2013, 6:03am
                        Certainly possible Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Nov 6 2013, 3:13pm
                probably a reference to Dale...this is from a dwarvish point of view...Laketown isn their "people crying out" // nobofthepony Send a private message to nobofthepony Nov 6 2013, 4:03pm
                    Song was suppose to be written from the perspective of the audience nhui06 Send a private message to nhui06 Nov 6 2013, 5:12pm
        "Also the trailer doesn't show any footage of Smaug fighting with Laketown.". Moahunter Send a private message to Moahunter Nov 6 2013, 1:39am
            That looks like sunrise... Earl Send a private message to Earl Nov 6 2013, 3:11am
    Personally, I don't think so Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Nov 5 2013, 11:49pm
    Up For Grabs IdrilofGondolin Send a private message to IdrilofGondolin Nov 6 2013, 12:25am
        I just really, really hope not. Especially concerning Gandalf if there is (uch!) a capture. AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 6 2013, 4:31am
            The bitter consequences of the three-film-split! Foromir Send a private message to Foromir Nov 6 2013, 12:37pm
                Short runtime m.summers343 Send a private message to m.summers343 Nov 6 2013, 6:58pm
                Indeed. My bigger problem though, as stated, would be more regarding Gandalf AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 6 2013, 7:11pm
                    About Gandalf in peril Foromir Send a private message to Foromir Nov 6 2013, 9:16pm
                    Hm. Nagini6 Send a private message to Nagini6 Nov 6 2013, 9:35pm
        He's right about the unconventional writing dave_lf Send a private message to dave_lf Nov 6 2013, 1:24pm
    I agree that... StarGodziller Send a private message to StarGodziller Nov 6 2013, 2:05am
    no cliffhanger... Taladamir Send a private message to Taladamir Nov 6 2013, 2:36am
    I'm all for a cliffhanger ending, Bumpypotato Send a private message to Bumpypotato Nov 7 2013, 5:07am
    I sincerely hope that... tarasaurus Send a private message to tarasaurus Nov 7 2013, 6:40am
    I'm hoping.... BlackCountry Send a private message to BlackCountry Nov 7 2013, 2:41pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.