Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Dwarves of Erebor?

Anubis
Rivendell

Nov 6 2013, 6:00pm

Post #1 of 5 (698 views)
Shortcut
Dwarves of Erebor? Can't Post

I apologize if this has been already discussed.

In the 12 vlog, just at the start, you can barely see a couple of Erebor soldiers fighting what it seems to be some CGI guy(like, you know, the mo-cap thing...). Does this mean that we will see more of the Erebor dwarves aside from Azanulbizar, or do you think this is part of the "Thrain scene" (when he disappears from Moria)? And if it is the Thrain scene, who or what is that CGI guy acting as? He doesn´t look like an orc to me.

Fàfnir
Rohan

Nov 6 2013, 6:06pm

Post #2 of 5 (345 views)
Shortcut
They're not in the same scene i think [In reply to] Can't Post

i think the mo cap guy is an orc Legolas will fight in lake town or Mrikwood. The armored dwarves come, I think, either from a flashback of Erebor or from Azanulbizar, but I'd rether say Azanulbizar since we know we will see more footage from this Battle in DoS

Cillendor
Lorien

Nov 6 2013, 7:00pm

Post #3 of 5 (264 views)
Shortcut
A lot of people believe that to be Bolg. [In reply to] Can't Post

deskp
Lorien

Nov 6 2013, 7:40pm

Post #4 of 5 (208 views)
Shortcut
no no [In reply to] Can't Post

The mo cap guy in question is figthing a dwarf warrior. its SUPER brief during the intro 'montage'

I think it's jsut more moria abttle again. Thee iron hills dwarves are supposed to have new armor deisgns.

Thranderz
Rohan

Nov 6 2013, 7:55pm

Post #5 of 5 (175 views)
Shortcut
Time will tell :) // [In reply to] Can't Post

I simply walked into Mordor.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.