Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
i see fire on the radio already!!

boldog
Rohan

Nov 6 2013, 9:56am

Views: 723
Shortcut
i see fire on the radio already!! Can't Post

Just listensing to 104.1 today fm. It's a Sydney Australia radio station, and they played I see fire! No lie at all this is all true! I can see this song becoming quite popular. Very good promotion for the movie anyway...

"And do you really think, Thorin Oakenshield, that Bolg will have the slightest symphony for you? After he watched you hack his fathers hand off, so ruthlessly in Moria. Azogs defeat has brought nothing to you, only refuelled hate of his kin, upon yours"

Subject User Time
i see fire on the radio already!! boldog Send a private message to boldog Nov 6 2013, 9:56am
    I is already playing in German radio as well Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Nov 6 2013, 9:59am
    Out of curiosity, I looked up the details on Skyfall for comparison Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Nov 6 2013, 3:57pm
        " Its popularity / radio play will help market the film. " Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 6 2013, 4:26pm
            And to keep it in perspective, the end of movie credits song is Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Nov 6 2013, 4:42pm
            If what PJ and crew... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Nov 6 2013, 6:18pm
                yes. Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 6 2013, 7:27pm
                    Well, I agree with you of course about marketing and capitalism. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Nov 6 2013, 8:16pm
                        you could well be right Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 6 2013, 8:28pm
                            Oh do not misunderstand... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Nov 6 2013, 9:27pm
                            Choosing Ed Sheeran Earl Send a private message to Earl Nov 7 2013, 12:08am
                                great story, thanks for placing it here Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 7 2013, 12:34am
                                    My pleasure! Earl Send a private message to Earl Nov 7 2013, 12:43am
                Its a beautiful son Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Nov 6 2013, 8:03pm
                    I will not argue... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 6 2013, 8:14pm
                        Its all good Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Nov 6 2013, 8:34pm
            Gollum's Song is my favorite, too Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Nov 6 2013, 7:53pm
                I don't mind... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 6 2013, 7:59pm
            Interestingly, the soundtrack for Hunger Games Catching Fire Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Nov 6 2013, 9:32pm
                I know it sounds ugly... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Nov 6 2013, 9:50pm
                technically, there is a difference between soundtrack and score Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 6 2013, 10:04pm
                I saw the trailer for that today Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Nov 6 2013, 11:32pm
        I'm quite sure Thranderz Send a private message to Thranderz Nov 6 2013, 8:33pm
        Not a Fan IdrilofGondolin Send a private message to IdrilofGondolin Nov 7 2013, 12:35am
    A bit off subject but... Fàfnir Send a private message to Fàfnir Nov 6 2013, 9:15pm
        I guess the dragon, as well as the sickness... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Nov 6 2013, 9:48pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.