Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Have we seen this? Dol Guldur Ambush Lego Set with Beorn

duats
Grey Havens

Nov 6 2013, 7:56am

Views: 848
Shortcut
Have we seen this? Dol Guldur Ambush Lego Set with Beorn Can't Post

http://www.beastsofwar.com/...ol-Guldur-Ambush.jpg

(This post was edited by duats on Nov 6 2013, 7:57am)

Subject User Time
Have we seen this? Dol Guldur Ambush Lego Set with Beorn duats Send a private message to duats Nov 6 2013, 7:56am
    Yap :) Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Nov 6 2013, 8:08am
    Yes Mithfânion Send a private message to Mithfânion Nov 6 2013, 10:07am
        A flashback at Beorn's house chris10112 Send a private message to chris10112 Nov 6 2013, 12:12pm
            dont forget NoelGallagher Send a private message to NoelGallagher Nov 6 2013, 3:22pm
            Man if they have Beorn able to escape Dol Guldur on his own, but not Gandalf AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 6 2013, 6:54pm
                Don't get angry already... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Nov 6 2013, 8:23pm
                    Ugh! I hope you are right, Aranir. I iniitially wrote off some of the speculation AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 6 2013, 9:05pm
                        I keep up the hope... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Nov 6 2013, 9:29pm
                            Doesn't work if they wait until film 3, as whatever he does then will be part of the whole Council dynamic, and might be overshadowed by others. AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 7 2013, 6:00am
    My theory .... BornOutOfTheWest Send a private message to BornOutOfTheWest Nov 6 2013, 1:43pm
        Think very much the same. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Nov 6 2013, 1:54pm
        ... Mithfânion Send a private message to Mithfânion Nov 6 2013, 9:45pm
            This one is quite interesting MechaGodzilla Send a private message to MechaGodzilla Nov 7 2013, 3:16am
    I hadn't seen it before dave_lf Send a private message to dave_lf Nov 6 2013, 1:55pm
        LMAO!!! AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 6 2013, 6:55pm
    This set is an expansion set for the one with Gandalf and Radagast in Dol Guldur Hamfast of Gamwich Send a private message to Hamfast of Gamwich Nov 6 2013, 6:37pm
    Beorn at Dol Guldur Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Nov 6 2013, 7:20pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.