Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
The Necromancers interest in Gandalf

NoelGallagher
Lorien

Nov 5 2013, 1:50pm

Views: 915
Shortcut
The Necromancers interest in Gandalf Can't Post

So, it looks like Gandalf is getting captured in Dol Guldur this movie.If someone can do this, it could only be the Necromancer himself...
The first thing i asked myself was: "Why dont they kill Gandalf immediately ?!" (if that is possible,though).
Does the Necromancer want to overhear him about what is going on at Erebor or for some other reasons maybe ?!
But if that happens, how is Gandalf able to escape ?! Maybe Radagast appears, the Necromancers attention wanders shortly to Radagast and in that moment Gandalf is able to do some magic and escape ?

That could indicate that Raddy probably could die in Dol Guldur -after a possible Necromancer-fight- and Gandalf is just able to take his staff away..anyhow...

Your thoughts ?

Subject User Time
The Necromancers interest in Gandalf NoelGallagher Send a private message to NoelGallagher Nov 5 2013, 1:50pm
    Guess I have to re-watch the new trailer Elskidor Send a private message to Elskidor Nov 5 2013, 2:19pm
    My guess is he'll ask about the Ring stoutfiles Send a private message to stoutfiles Nov 5 2013, 2:23pm
        Nah Elskidor Send a private message to Elskidor Nov 5 2013, 2:38pm
        I am rather sure it won't be about the RIng... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Nov 5 2013, 9:42pm
    7 haarp Send a private message to haarp Nov 5 2013, 2:53pm
        Necromancer will TALK Remus Send a private message to Remus Nov 5 2013, 4:30pm
        If Gandalf is defeated and taken it HAS to be the Necromancer who does it. Anything else would be a disgusting travesty. AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 5 2013, 10:18pm
            It must be the Necromancer Remus Send a private message to Remus Nov 5 2013, 10:24pm
                Lol Nagini6 Send a private message to Nagini6 Nov 5 2013, 10:30pm
                Agreed. If its not The Necromancer, its a damned mess. And if Gandalf doesn't escape AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 5 2013, 10:33pm
                    I agree Remus Send a private message to Remus Nov 6 2013, 6:37am
                        Exactly. It is my big worry. If Gandalf ends up looking badly incompotent or feeble, because AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 6 2013, 8:42am
    Hmm, what if Gandalf's line "It is undoubtedly a trap" has a double meaning? Oin K Send a private message to Oin K Nov 5 2013, 5:11pm
        I don't believe that Gandalf thought as far as you think Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Send a private message to Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Nov 5 2013, 7:41pm
            A bit off topic Remus Send a private message to Remus Nov 5 2013, 9:25pm
                The movie misqotes in saying no one can wield it. The Book is more clear. Only a mighty person, especially one of THe Wise AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 5 2013, 10:31pm
                    I really Thranderz Send a private message to Thranderz Nov 5 2013, 10:37pm
                        Thanks! And agreed on all points. AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 5 2013, 10:47pm
    One of the few things I liked about The Hobbit Smeagol Bagginsess Send a private message to Smeagol Bagginsess Nov 5 2013, 6:26pm
    Good questions. Questions that should not have to be ask. AinurOlorin Send a private message to AinurOlorin Nov 5 2013, 10:23pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.