Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
(ducking!) I have two suggestions

MrCere
Sr. Staff

Feb 18 2007, 1:50am

Views: 458
Shortcut
(ducking!) I have two suggestions Can't Post

I ducked because A* is going to hit me with her staff that I didn't suggest stuff before this went live.

So, an idea, take it or leave it or debate it.

In the "off topic" forum, I would suggest adding one or two (my preference) sub forums. One is for off-topic television, and the other is for off-topic movies. I think it would be handy to have all the "Lost" threads, for example, gathered in one place smaller than just "off topic". I fear that 'off topic' will grow to be messy quickly.

Evil

If we live in trying times, we must be the ones who try. If the future is looking dark, we must be the ones who shine.

(This post was edited by MrCere on Feb 18 2007, 1:51am)

Subject User Time
(ducking!) I have two suggestions MrCere Send a private message to MrCere Feb 18 2007, 1:50am
    *sharpens stick* Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Feb 18 2007, 2:35am
        Waaaaaait a minute... diedye Send a private message to diedye Feb 18 2007, 5:01am
            Nope entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Feb 18 2007, 5:32am
            Re: [diedye] Waaaaaait a minute... Sherry Send a private message to Sherry Feb 18 2007, 8:39am
            The point? Draupne Send a private message to Draupne Feb 18 2007, 8:43am
        Re: [Altaira] *sharpens stick* FingonOfPittsburgh Send a private message to FingonOfPittsburgh Feb 18 2007, 12:17pm
            Re: [FingonOfPittsburgh] *sharpens stick* Sherry Send a private message to Sherry Feb 18 2007, 12:32pm
                Re: [Sherry] *sharpens stick* FingonOfPittsburgh Send a private message to FingonOfPittsburgh Feb 18 2007, 1:54pm
                    Re: [FingonOfPittsburgh] *sharpens stick* FingonOfPittsburgh Send a private message to FingonOfPittsburgh Feb 18 2007, 1:56pm
                        Re: [FingonOfPittsburgh] *sharpens stick* FingonOfPittsburgh Send a private message to FingonOfPittsburgh Feb 18 2007, 2:07pm
                            Here's my understanding entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Feb 18 2007, 3:15pm
                            Thread Merge? Revie Send a private message to Revie Feb 18 2007, 4:20pm
                            Smoothes Fingon's feathers Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Feb 18 2007, 4:42pm
                            Regurgitation is good. N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Feb 18 2007, 6:35pm
                                Exactly! Aerin Send a private message to Aerin Feb 18 2007, 9:00pm
                                    well, yes. and no. Paging Altaira again. a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Feb 19 2007, 12:42am
                                        Lol! Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Feb 19 2007, 12:49am
                                            ok so if I understand correctly a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Feb 19 2007, 12:55am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.