Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Reading Room:
Much thanks!!

Rembrethil
Grey Havens

Oct 22 2013, 4:45pm

Views: 258
Shortcut
Much thanks!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I thought so!!! So perhaps the Narn is about the Curse's effects on the offspring, rather than the kids themselves? But we do not want to applaud him for his success, so we fixate on Turin and Nienor?

In other words, Morgoth made them famous by messing with their lives.CrazyWink

Subject User Time
Who were the Children of Húrin? MerlinEngine Send a private message to MerlinEngine Oct 21 2013, 9:52pm
    Non-expert opinion CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Oct 21 2013, 10:23pm
    Hello, Welcome to the Reading Room!! Hope you stick around!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Oct 22 2013, 1:42pm
    mae govannen : ) Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Oct 22 2013, 2:09pm
        Good to know MerlinEngine Send a private message to MerlinEngine Oct 24 2013, 12:06pm
            Articles--phooey CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Oct 24 2013, 2:18pm
                linguistics and meaning Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Oct 24 2013, 2:28pm
                    The linguistics and a meaning. Now I understand you. // CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Oct 25 2013, 6:04pm
                        cheeky ice cream monkey // Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Oct 25 2013, 6:05pm
                            Am I CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Oct 25 2013, 6:12pm
                                i think... Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Oct 25 2013, 6:29pm
                                    Articles --> Climate change CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Oct 25 2013, 7:45pm
                                        Hmmm - a world without articles? Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Oct 26 2013, 1:11am
                                            *sits down next to Brethil and waits patiently, quietly for CG's reply*// Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Oct 26 2013, 1:35am
                                                I all political crusades, one must make concessions to gain allies. CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Oct 26 2013, 1:45am
                                                    Oh Hooray! I like concessions! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Oct 26 2013, 3:10am
                                                    speaking of language and the apocalypse Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Oct 26 2013, 4:56am
                                                        Prepositions have purpose CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Oct 28 2013, 12:10pm
                                                            Articles convey definiteness or indefiniteness squire Send a private message to squire Oct 28 2013, 5:41pm
                                                                Actually.... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Oct 28 2013, 6:11pm
                                                                    Yes, and the whole thing is partly to be humorous CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Oct 28 2013, 6:20pm
                                                                        Articles and pronouns are crucial... FarFromHome Send a private message to FarFromHome Oct 29 2013, 3:52pm
                                                                        The main point of language is to communicate. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Oct 29 2013, 4:09pm
            Two or three Elthir Send a private message to Elthir Oct 24 2013, 5:41pm
    Dual Elthir Send a private message to Elthir Oct 22 2013, 2:59pm
    If the dual expressions universal, or just for pairs? sador Send a private message to sador Oct 22 2013, 3:15pm
        I am away from my books.... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Oct 22 2013, 4:26pm
            After. // sador Send a private message to sador Oct 22 2013, 4:27pm
                Much thanks!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Oct 22 2013, 4:45pm
                    Now I wonder CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Oct 22 2013, 6:50pm
                        Bwahaha!!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Oct 22 2013, 6:56pm
    For me the title refers to all three children. Bladerunner Send a private message to Bladerunner Oct 26 2013, 10:27pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.