Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
appropriate description

Avandel
Tol Eressea

Oct 21 2013, 11:29pm

Views: 267
Shortcut
appropriate description [In reply to] Can't Post

Smokin'. Just absolutely smokin'. Not as though Thorin wasn't always (epic eagle scene comes to mind) but dark chocolate leather? Love Thorin's pelt outfit but why didn't they use the stamp image in banner (it's OK, I'm just curious re graphics stuff)

Not to mention, what was the word Orly used in an interview "formidable actors on set". He wasn't talking about RA specifically but I absolutely believe RA was one of the actors he had in mind when he said that. That's an excellent description of RA as actor - formidable. But oh-so-classy. (Nice comment from OB, too re his fellow actors - respect that. Tho not too happy with him pointing an arrow at the dwarves......)

Just got finished ordering from NZ, and then I'll have to decide whether to offer off the Lego/Tauriel stuff - not being snarky here, just didn't want them, but have to think if this "ruins" a collectible pack.

Subject User Time
Great images of Thorin (at last) on the DoS New Zealand stamps! Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Oct 21 2013, 5:41pm
    Nice! Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Oct 21 2013, 6:00pm
    I made it clickable for you ;) elanor_thefair Send a private message to elanor_thefair Oct 21 2013, 6:01pm
        Thanks so much for the clickie, Elanor The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Oct 21 2013, 7:30pm
            Thank you for the warm welcome, The Grey Elf! // elanor_thefair Send a private message to elanor_thefair Oct 21 2013, 8:08pm
        Thank you for making the link clickable, elanor-the fair Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Oct 21 2013, 8:20pm
            Well, Glorfindela, I needed some post previews, since I'm new here on TORN Boards elanor_thefair Send a private message to elanor_thefair Oct 21 2013, 8:38pm
                Thanks very much, elanor–the fair. Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Oct 21 2013, 10:09pm
    Excellent, thanks for that.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Oct 21 2013, 6:33pm
    My budget Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Oct 21 2013, 6:41pm
    Yes, thanks for the reminder... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Oct 21 2013, 6:49pm
        Just what I was thinking, Eleniel// elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Oct 21 2013, 7:59pm
        Thanks very much for posting those images, Eleniel Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Oct 21 2013, 8:18pm
            I have the presentation packs Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Oct 21 2013, 9:31pm
                Yes, I've also got the presentation packs for all of them Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Oct 21 2013, 10:05pm
    Thanks for the link, Glorfindela! The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Oct 21 2013, 7:37pm
        Leather. and chain mail..... Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Oct 21 2013, 7:53pm
        You can order them directly from New Zealand Post, you know. Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Oct 22 2013, 11:30am
    Thanks for posting, Glorfindela elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Oct 21 2013, 7:57pm
    No Thranduil.....again. Nimloth Send a private message to Nimloth Oct 21 2013, 8:02pm
    It looks like Thorin has some great costume changes in DoS. MatthewJer18 Send a private message to MatthewJer18 Oct 21 2013, 8:47pm
        I want Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Oct 21 2013, 11:32pm
    I just don't think Kim Send a private message to Kim Oct 21 2013, 9:02pm
        appropriate description Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Oct 21 2013, 11:29pm
            I know what you mean Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Oct 22 2013, 11:39am
                strategic cover Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Oct 22 2013, 3:11pm
                    Thorin poster Kim Send a private message to Kim Oct 23 2013, 12:33am
                        You don't have one already?! ;) // cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Oct 23 2013, 12:58am
                            Unfortunately, no Kim Send a private message to Kim Oct 23 2013, 1:06am
                                Leggo my Thorin. cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Oct 23 2013, 1:14am
                                    Nice Kim Send a private message to Kim Oct 23 2013, 1:26am
                                        Ooo that would be a fun trip. cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Oct 23 2013, 1:53am
    Oooooo Thorin in leather and chainmail!!! Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Oct 22 2013, 5:38am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.