Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Thieves! Fire! Murder!

Old Pilgrim
Rivendell

Oct 15 2013, 7:35am

Views: 1031
Shortcut
Thieves! Fire! Murder! Can't Post

Does anyone know why Radagast shouted those three words when first met the Company? We all know how strange and confused can be Radagast and perhaps he was still under shock after his discoveries in Dol Guldur, but on the other hand how could those three words be connected with the Necromancer and Dol Guldur?

Someone wrote in another threat that it was the Necromancer's plan to lure Gandalf in Dol Guldur by revealing himself to Radagast and confuse his minds but Radagast was always a bit odd so I don't believe that the Necromancer had any influence on his mind. However since he was so loud and his rabbits aren't very quiet at least in the movie it is possible that he was responsible that orcs found the Company.

Subject User Time
Thieves! Fire! Murder! Old Pilgrim Send a private message to Old Pilgrim Oct 15 2013, 7:35am
    Fear! Fire! Foes! Lucky Luke Send a private message to Lucky Luke Oct 15 2013, 10:09am
    Because he's a nutter? Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Oct 15 2013, 12:27pm
        Because...Raddy is a "Very Excitable little Fellow" Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Oct 15 2013, 2:25pm
    It's Smaug's line.... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Oct 15 2013, 2:28pm
    no idea Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Oct 15 2013, 2:57pm
        Maybe it's a Middle-Earth colloquialism? Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Oct 15 2013, 3:17pm
            that is Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Oct 15 2013, 4:30pm
                Thank-you! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Oct 15 2013, 4:46pm
                    Alarums and excursions! Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Oct 16 2013, 3:10am
    Cause no one would help him if he yelled 'Chocolate!' / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Oct 15 2013, 6:30pm
        Ha! I would! Kim Send a private message to Kim Oct 15 2013, 7:53pm
            Same here, especially if it's Thorin yelling it! elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Oct 15 2013, 9:50pm
                Elaen and Kim, I heard you guys having fun over here...! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Oct 15 2013, 9:54pm
                    Hah! Were your ears burning? elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Oct 15 2013, 10:02pm
                        Well, you gotta figure if someone mentions chocolate on this site Kim Send a private message to Kim Oct 15 2013, 10:05pm
                            Aha, there you are again now with your posts re. Thorin I am in complete agreement. Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Oct 15 2013, 10:37pm
                                You're not saying I have to choose, right? Kim Send a private message to Kim Oct 16 2013, 12:46am
                                    No, no I'm afraid you have to choose. Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Oct 16 2013, 11:30am
                                        Now don't be hasty Kim Send a private message to Kim Oct 17 2013, 1:49am
                                    while we're at hijacking Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Oct 16 2013, 3:35pm
                                        [open hijiacking] I like your math Old Toby Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Oct 16 2013, 6:53pm
                                Aha! DwellerInDale Send a private message to DwellerInDale Oct 16 2013, 2:45am
                                    Oh yes Kim Send a private message to Kim Oct 16 2013, 4:42am
        LOL! Ziggy Stardust Send a private message to Ziggy Stardust Oct 16 2013, 1:33am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.