Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
Do you game and what series is your favorite?
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All
Poll: Do you game and what series is your favorite?
Yes
No
The Legend of Zelda
Halo
Call of Duty
Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts
Prince of Persia
Lego(any)
Grand Theft Auto
The Lord of the Rings
Other
View Results (83 votes)

Werde Spinner
Rohan

Sep 27 2013, 1:45am

Post #26 of 32 (110 views)
Shortcut
Oh, I'm not saying SSB is not fun. [In reply to] Can't Post

In fact, I was rather in awe of how it managed to drag together so many different characters from such different games. So, you *have* played FE? If I'm not being too nosy, may I ask which one(s) - Shadow Dragon, I'm guessing?

Salmacis81
Grey Havens

Sep 27 2013, 6:54pm

Post #27 of 32 (106 views)
Shortcut
Fable [In reply to] Can't Post

The first two Fables were very good. The third one was ok, but it had way too many of the rpg elements taken out. All-in-all, I'd say Fable 3 was not horrible, but a bit of a disappointment. Haven't played the arcade or Kinect releases, but they got pretty bad reviews, so I stayed away from them (plus I don't own a Kinect). Anyway, after my disappointment with Fable 3, I'm going to wait for reviews before picking up any new Fable games.

But yeah, the Fable games always did have excellent soundtracks.

Salmacis81
Grey Havens

Sep 27 2013, 7:07pm

Post #28 of 32 (130 views)
Shortcut
Skyrim [In reply to] Can't Post

Great game. I have been an ES fan since Morrowind. Morrowind was great when it came out, but now it is super-dated.

Personally, I'm hoping the next game is set in Valenwood. But Black Marsh would be cool, as would Elsweyr (land of the Khajiit). That's one good thing about the Elder Scrolls, the settings change pretty drastically from game to game.

thorinoakenshield
Rivendell

Sep 27 2013, 11:05pm

Post #29 of 32 (98 views)
Shortcut
Im hoping for Elswyer or [In reply to] Can't Post

Valenwood. However, another rumor is that it will take place in Elswyer , Valenwood, and the Summerset Isles, all in 1 game. That would be awesome. It is also plausible, because those 3 provinces are relatively smallish.

MaeBeth
Bree

Oct 1 2013, 7:12pm

Post #30 of 32 (83 views)
Shortcut
I love most of these! [In reply to] Can't Post

Though I also love Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Spyro, Tomb Raider, Jak & Daxter, & my dad got me to love Mass Effect.Angelic

joec_34
Rivendell

Oct 1 2013, 11:39pm

Post #31 of 32 (84 views)
Shortcut
Zelda, Mario, & Baldur's Gate [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't game too much anymore, but I love the Zelda games (especially Link to the Past,) Mario games (especially Super Mario World,) & Baldur's Gate (especially 2).

Code

burgahobbit
Rohan

Oct 7 2013, 12:13pm

Post #32 of 32 (201 views)
Shortcut
The Hobbit - Sierra [In reply to] Can't Post

I love that game from 2003. It's a lot of fun and really well done. The graphics could use a little work, but the maps are great to explore and the soundtrack is incredible (and normally I'm not one to vote for a video game soundtrack). The game is similar to the legend of zelda in some ways but it has its own feel to it. Somehow this is still my favorite game. Laugh It is, after all, "The Hobbit."

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.