Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
They will not force Smaug to be comic like

Fleuz
Lorien

Oct 5 2013, 1:25pm

Views: 518
Shortcut
They will not force Smaug to be comic like [In reply to] Can't Post

so I think when thy tried different things of how he speaks they tried both with moving lips etc. and without. And chose the right way for them.
And in the past this was always a good choice. Accept Azog of course... Angelic

Subject User Time
Smaug Speaking Preciousssss Oct 5 2013, 7:53am
    One of the few things... Cave Troll Send a private message to Cave Troll Oct 5 2013, 8:08am
    They conquered Gollum ... WETA can do anything! / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Oct 5 2013, 8:08am
    I'm sure it will be... Angharad73 Send a private message to Angharad73 Oct 5 2013, 8:28am
    But he is somewhat comical in the book Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi Oct 5 2013, 10:42am
        I don't think he will be comical Peterthorn of Rohan Send a private message to Peterthorn of Rohan Oct 5 2013, 10:46am
            Evil can be comical Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi Oct 5 2013, 10:50am
            I think there will be some humor in Smaug's portrayal. Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska Oct 6 2013, 9:42am
    I totally agree with you. Let's hope we don't see him talking. xxxyyy Send a private message to xxxyyy Oct 5 2013, 12:58pm
        They will not force Smaug to be comic like Fleuz Send a private message to Fleuz Oct 5 2013, 1:25pm
        His mouth already looks very flexible Skaan Send a private message to Skaan Oct 5 2013, 1:28pm
    I just hope a talking Smaug - Hanzkaz Oct 5 2013, 4:49pm
        Dragonheart was made before mo'cap technology Semper Fi Send a private message to Semper Fi Oct 5 2013, 4:53pm
            Dragonheart was very well done, especially for the time (16 years ago now) sycorax82 Send a private message to sycorax82 Oct 5 2013, 7:07pm
    I'm not worried Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Oct 5 2013, 5:24pm
        I'm willing to bet WETA will blow us away! Misty Mountain Hop Send a private message to Misty Mountain Hop Oct 7 2013, 8:16pm
    Ooooh, he has such an eerie voice! FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Oct 5 2013, 7:15pm
    Smaug,Gloin and Oin Thorins_apprentice Send a private message to Thorins_apprentice Oct 5 2013, 8:42pm
        I Don't think so. Smeagol Bagginsess Send a private message to Smeagol Bagginsess Oct 6 2013, 4:11am
            But... Fleuz Send a private message to Fleuz Oct 6 2013, 5:54am
                Wouldn't the Necromancer's proximity - Hanzkaz Oct 6 2013, 11:22am
                    The One Ring Old Pilgrim Send a private message to Old Pilgrim Oct 7 2013, 8:11am
        Don't forget on some older characters Old Pilgrim Send a private message to Old Pilgrim Oct 6 2013, 5:35am
    I don't so think so ByThorinsBeard Send a private message to ByThorinsBeard Oct 5 2013, 10:29pm
    nnaaaah won't be comical. Pretty sure they'll nail it. As long as they don't do some absurd voice alterations! // Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb Oct 8 2013, 9:21am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.