Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Inside of a dog...

RosieLass
Valinor

Oct 2 2013, 5:42am

Views: 151
Shortcut
Inside of a dog... [In reply to] Can't Post

...well, you know. Laugh

"BOTH [political] extremes are dangerous. But more dangerous are team fanboys who think all the extremists are on the OTHER side." (CNN reader comment)

It is always those with the fewest sensible things to say who make the loudest noise in saying them. --Precious Ramotswe (Alexander McCall Smith)

Subject User Time
Apparently, Peter Jackson never introduced Richard to Mr. Smudge The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Oct 1 2013, 8:37pm
    Good lad Richard :) imin Send a private message to imin Oct 1 2013, 8:50pm
        This: Starling Send a private message to Starling Oct 1 2013, 8:59pm
            sorry! imin Send a private message to imin Oct 1 2013, 9:07pm
                Oh no, don't say sorry Starling Send a private message to Starling Oct 1 2013, 9:14pm
            It does? Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Oct 2 2013, 3:47am
                I must admit Starling Send a private message to Starling Oct 2 2013, 4:02am
                    Oh. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Oct 2 2013, 4:27am
        *snort* Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Oct 1 2013, 11:06pm
    richard armitage with cats Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Oct 1 2013, 9:29pm
        Um, Macliel, I believe that picture is photoshopped ... ;-) The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Oct 1 2013, 9:46pm
            yes, i'm completely aware Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Oct 1 2013, 9:53pm
                Oh. Now I get it! // The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Oct 1 2013, 10:04pm
        Very amusing! Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Oct 2 2013, 12:20am
            As a cat lover, this is a tad disappointing... Queen of Erebor Send a private message to Queen of Erebor Oct 2 2013, 12:40am
                As a groomer I took care of dogs and cats Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Oct 2 2013, 1:02am
                I think some people don't really "get" cats Na Vedui Send a private message to Na Vedui Oct 2 2013, 1:34am
                    Oh I 'get' them Starling Send a private message to Starling Oct 2 2013, 2:22am
                        I meant people Na Vedui Send a private message to Na Vedui Oct 2 2013, 11:11pm
                            Yes, well Starling Send a private message to Starling Oct 2 2013, 11:41pm
                                two of my cats Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Oct 3 2013, 12:26am
                                    As have a number of mine over the years. Actually it's not uncommon behavior. :-) // The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Oct 3 2013, 12:05pm
        Okay, dying with laughter over here. Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Oct 2 2013, 1:50am
    *woof!* Indeed. AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Oct 1 2013, 10:24pm
        My thoughts Rosie-with-the-ribbons Send a private message to Rosie-with-the-ribbons Oct 2 2013, 9:28am
        well Kim Send a private message to Kim Oct 4 2013, 12:12am
    I've had just about every animal imaginable... bborchar Send a private message to bborchar Oct 2 2013, 12:35am
    Cats and dogs, meh. I'll take horses anyday. Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Oct 2 2013, 2:02am
        Your post brought to mind these Winston Churchill quotes Starling Send a private message to Starling Oct 2 2013, 2:20am
            Exactly! Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Oct 2 2013, 2:45am
            just to offer... not winston churchill but will rogers Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Oct 2 2013, 3:00am
                It's widely attributed to Churchill, but Starling Send a private message to Starling Oct 2 2013, 3:59am
            Outside of a dog Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Oct 2 2013, 3:23am
                Inside of a dog... RosieLass Send a private message to RosieLass Oct 2 2013, 5:42am
                    I know far more about the insides of my dog Starling Send a private message to Starling Oct 2 2013, 7:54am
                        Bomby's (&Goldberry's) Cats are pissed... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Oct 2 2013, 10:51pm
    Afterthought The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Oct 3 2013, 12:28pm
    there's always hope Annael Send a private message to Annael Oct 3 2013, 7:23pm
        LOL -- yeah, I've heard that before from others when they discover cats The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Oct 4 2013, 2:29am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.